Chapter twenty.

Chapter twenty.

'You will never guess what i just heard!' Harry said walking back into the loungeroom handing me a spoon so we could eat the icecream straight from the tub.

'Um what?' I asked with a mouthfull of icecream.

'Pretty sure i just heard Ruby and Louis going at it...' He replied.

'Thats something i never wanted to hear!' He added. I tried hard not to laugh and spit my ice cream everywhere.

I got up off the couch and ran down the hallway.

'I hope you guys are being safe!' I screamed at them through the door.

'I HATE YOU KYLA!' I heard Ruby scream back. I walked back into the lounge room.

'What did you just do?' Harry asked.

'I told them to be safe...' I replied. Sitting down and continuing to eat the ice cream Harry and I were sharing.

'You're so mean!' He said. I just smiled.

Harry put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I turned to face him but before i could say anything his lips came crashing down on mine.

Everytime we kissed it was like the first time all over, it was still like there were fireworks. I still got butterflys everytime he walked into the room. And i still went week at the knees when he said my name in his amazing english accent.

'I'll be back in a second.' He said quickly getting up and leaving the room before i could even say anything. I just sat on the couch suddenly cold because he wasn't here to keep my warm.

I saw my phone vibrate on the arm of the couch i reached for it. I had been mentioned in a new tweet.

'With @becausekylacan, my amazing girlfriend. Just to clear up the rumours, we are dating. Sorry Ladies!' I smile instantly appeared on my face. He finally wanted people to know about us, i was 'officially' Harry Styles girlfriend.

'You should of seen the look on your face when you read that!' He said from the doorway. I grew more embarrassed realizing he had been standing there the whole time.

'It was the cutest thing ever. I'm glad you're mine.' He said coming closer.

'I didn't think you wanted people to know yet?' I asked him. He said just yesterday that he wanted to keep this private for a while. Mostly for my sake.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the hate you are probably about to get.' He paused.

'But as you know, the true fans will just be happy for us. And i wanted to share the thing that makes me happiest with everyone!' He said he couldn't cover his happiness.