Chapter eighteen.

Chapter eighteen.

I seriously hated flying so much, i've never been more excited to be back in Melbourne. I turned my phone back on as Ruby and I made our way out of the terminal.

'That was seriously the shittest flight ever!' I complained looking around to see who was here to pick us up.

'Um do you know who is picking us up?' I asked Ruby.

'Nooo! I thought you knew!' She replied. My stomach dropped, you mean we hadn't even organized a way to get home. Thats um, shit.

I felt Ruby nudge my shoulder i turned to look at her and saw her pointing at a guy with a sign.

'Um why does he have our name on his sign? His not even in a suit, that does NOT seem legit!' I said, slightly freaked out.

I will admit the only things going through my mind right now were, we are either going to have to sleep at the airport, or go with the guy who could be a axe murder for all we know! It was different not having Harry on my mind every second of the day!

'What should we do?' Ruby asked. I looked over her shoulder to see that he was approaching us. Okay thats even more suss! He actually knows who we are!

I tried not to make eye contact with him.

'Hey Kyla and Ruby?' He questioned. We both just looked at him unsure.

'I'm Rick, i'm here to pick you up.' He said happily. But still Ruby and I didn't reply. I took him a few seconds but eventually he caught on.

'Oh, you guys don't think i'm actually a driver. You probably think i'm some axe murderer or something?' He said with a laugh.

'Um..' Was all i said. He reached into his pocket pulling out his wallet. I looked over at Ruby confused. What was this man doing omg!

'Here.' He said holding out a card. I took it from him and looked over it. Okay, maybe he was actually a driver. Well atleast this card said he was.

'Wheres your uniform? Don't drivers usually wear black suits or something? You're dressed a little casual..' Ruby said.

'Its like five in the morning, i'm not even supposed to be working. I wasn't expecting a call asking me to come pick up two girls.' He explained.

'Then how did you know who we were?' I asked trying to get to the bottom of this.

'Well there is photos of you girls everywhere at the minute. When i got told i was picking up to girls who had just flown back from England it wasn't hard to put two and two together.' Okay so maybe he was being straight with us.

'Okay, well lets get going. If need my bed!' I said setting off out the door. We followed him to a black car where he opened the door for us. We thanked him and we were on our way.

The trip was a lot shorter then i expected. I looked out the window. We weren't outside my house, or Rubys. Instead we were outside the hotel where it all began.

'Um we don't live here?' I said, confused as all hell.

'This is where i have been told to bring you.' Was all he said before he got out and opened the door for us. We got out still confused but walked inside. Almost instantly the receptionist gave us keycards to a room. I honestly had no idea why we were here.

We took the elevator to the 10th floor. Halfway up the building.

'What the actual shit is going on?' I asked Ruby hoping maybe she would have a little bit of a clue.

'I have no idea!' She replied.

'Eh, i'm just keen to sleep!' I said exiting the elevator and making our way to do room number it had on our keys.

We walked in flicking on the lights, I didn't waste any time. I went into the first bedroom i saw.

'Goodnight!' I yelled to Ruby before i closed the door.

'Night.' I heard her reply seconds later.