Chapter thirty-five

Chapter thirty-five.

I walked around the room, hand in hand with Harry. Greeting everyone at the party that i actually knew personally.

'Kyla!' I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned to see my mum and brother. I ran up hugging them both.

'You're both here. In New York!' I said excitedly. I had missed them heaps lately, especially with everything going on.

'What happened to your head?' My mum said running her finger over the stitches i still had on the side of my forehead. I shook her hand off, if she really knew what happened she would be taking me home with her. That's definitely not what i wanted to happen.

'I fell over and hit my head on the table. Nothing bad.' I said looking over at Harry. He just nodded.

'Oh, why didn't you tell me?' She looked at me worriedly. Did she expect me to call her and tell her every little thing that happened?

'Mum its fine. Its just a few stitches. Don't worry about it.' I replied.

'Well you better get around and say hello to your other guests.' She said before looking at Harry.

'It was really nice of you to do this all. Thank you.' He just smiled at her.

'You look very nice too, Kyla.' My big brother said quickly before i went to walk off.

'She looks beautiful doesn't she?' I heard Harry say, i blushed a little. As i did every time Harry complimented my appearance.

'So who else did you invite that i know?' I asked as Harry and I continued on our way.

'I don't know, I put Ruby in charge of that. I just arranged for them to get over here.' He said like it was no fuss. I just laughed.

'Thanks..' I thanked him once more.

'Anything for my gorgeous girl.' He replied with a grin.

As we kept walking i spotted the guys and girls. I took Harry's hand and dragged him over to them. I sat down on the couch next to Niall and kicked off my heels. I loved wearing them, but oh my god they hurt my feet.

'Enjoying yourself?' Niall said trying to make conversation. Things between Niall and I were still kind of touchy. I knew he felt guilty about what happened to me. No matter how much i told him it wasn't his fault. It was my own.

'Yes. This is great!' I replied cheerily. I was thankful i didn't leave. I looked around at everyone. Ruby was sitting on top of Louis making out with him like she was never going to see him again. Everyone had gotten so used to it, no one even bothered saying anything.

Jazz and Zayn were a little more...calm. They were really cute together. They didn't need to be making out every second of the day for it to be obvious they were really into each other!

Then there was Liam and Maddy. I don't think i had ever seen them kissing or holding hands. It was slightly weird, but i guess they just aren't into public displays of affection?

And lastly there was Niall and Mel. The newest couple here. The way Niall looked at Mel really showed just how much he cared about her. His eyes were full of love everytime he looked at her. It really was cute.

It was really interesting how different all our relationships are. We all approached things differently when it came to our boyfriends/girlfriends, yet everything always worked out.