Chapter seven.

Chapter seven - One Month Later

After that night at their hotel room we spent the day showing them around Melbourne. Which basically resulted in them getting mobbed.

The next day they flew back to England. I wish it had of lasted longer then two days.

Since they left its basically been like i don't exist. I know thats how it was before i met them. But now it was worse. Because they know me, we hung out. I wasn't just another fan. They didn't know i was a fan at all. I think that makes it worse now. Apart from a few tweets from Liam asking how i am, i haven't had any contact with any of them.

Ruby however basically speaks to Louis everyday. I would say they are basically in love. Except there is a sea separating them. But really, its cute.

~

'Oh my god! Guess what?!' Ruby screamed as she ran up me to at school.

'Um i don't know?' I replied, i literally had no idea.

'Louis is flying me to England! He misses me!' She basically screamed in my face. Jealousy shot threw me. I was happy for her, but i hated that none of them wanted to keep in touch with me.

'And he is flying you over too!' I didn't know if i should be excited or annoyed. Would this just be a repeat of last time?

'When?' I asked.

'This friday!' She answered.

'Ah yeah, i don't think my mum will let me. We have school still.' I said with relief.

'I already talked to her about it! She is fine with it!' Shit!

This was going to be just great...