Chapter twenty-one.

Chapter twenty-one - Ruby's point of view.

I watched Louis as he walked out of the room in just his underwear. 'Damn! That ass!' I thought to myself.

I got my phone and text Kyla telling her to come in here, even though she was just down the hallway. Almost seconds later she barged through the bedroom door.

'SO HOW WAS HE?!' She basically screamed. I just laughed.

'Wait whats so funny?' She looked confused. But i couldn't stop laughing, did she really think that was the first time Louis and I did it?

'You do know that wasn't the first time?' I replied simply. She looked at me shocked.

'Come on Kyla, You can't say you would turn down Harry if he was there wanting you?' I said, I knew she would be all over him.

'Well now that you put it that way, I would be in a heart beat!' Almost as soon as she said that Louis walked back into the room, Obviously he wasn't expecting Kyla to be sitting there.

'Oh hi Kyla' He did an awkward little wave. Wow Louis looked like he was embarrassed.

'Its okay Louis, I know what you two have been doing. I'll leave you to it!' She said getting up and walking past him, she turned back and winked at me. Louis closed the door after her.

'Well that was awkward!' Louis said walking over to me grabbing my waist and pulling me onto the bed with him.

'Is that you blushing?' I said joking when i saw his cheeks were red.

'What? No?' He quickly replied turning away from me.

'Louis Tomlinson is embarrassed, who would ever think that would happen?!' I said grabbing his face and making him look at me.

He chose not to say anything, except he just pulled me closer and brang his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto of him.

He already wanted more!

I heard whispers from outside the door, great Kyla and Harry are out there!

'Louis, they are outside again! Shall we do the same as before?' I whispered so they couldn't hear.

'Yes! They are so gulible.' He replied. I rolled over on the bed next to him.

Louis started to fake moaning. All i could think was how good at it he was.

'Say something!' He whispered.

'Mmmm go Louis! Thats good!' Was all i could think of. I felt my cheeks go a dark shade of red. Why were we even doing this?

Once we heard the footsteps of them sneaking away, i rolled over and looked at Louis.

'Why are we even pretending?' He asked. His face was just too cute for words.

'I don't actually know...' I replied.

He moved closer, closing the gap between us.

'Well i'm ready when you are...' He whispered.