Chapter fifteen.

Chapter fifteen.

We only had three days left in England and then it was back to Australia. Since last night happened, i didn't want to go back to Australia even more. I wasn't a fan of long distance relationships, but thats what Harry and I decided on. He would try get down to Australia as much as he could, and he would fly my back over here occasionally.

'I still can't believe what Harry did last night!' Ruby said scaring me a little as she walked into the room.

'It was really something i'll never forget!' I replied happily.

'He is going to have to up himself so much more when he proposes!' I joked.

'Oh, i will. Don't worry!' Harry said as he sat down next to me. God these boys need to stop walking into the room unexpectedly!

'Oh thats awkward!' I said hiding my face. He just put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

'So Ruby, Is Louis a good boyfriend?' Harry asked, trying to make conversation.

'I think you are the only one in this room who would know!' She replied, i couldn't help but laugh.

'I thought he was your boyfriend?' I asked after a few seconds realizing what she had actually said.

'No.' She replied simply.

'You mean he flew you to England because he missed you and couldn't get you off his mind. And you have been all kissy and cuddly and he still hasn't asked you out?!' Harry asked, still not believing that Louis hadn't made the next move.

'Yeah..' She replied.

'Wow, thats awkward...' He said, i hit him sofly. He definitely wasn't helping the situation.