Chapter forty-two.

Chapter forty-two.

'Oooh Bora Bora!' Louis said as he ran up to the woman handing out lei's. Once she had placed one around his neck he attempted to, what i assume was hula. Ruby ran up to him almost instantly after receiving her lei dragging him along. Probably to save her self the embarrassment.

'So much for growing up?' I said to Jazz as we greeted the ladies handing out the lei's.

'He will never grow up, no matter how hard he tries.' Niall said joining us. Honestly i don't think any of the boys will ever fully grow up.

Once we had all greeted the two ladies we were told to follow a young man. He couldn't of been much older than us. He had an incredibly dark tan, which was understandable since he lives on a tropical island and bright blue eyes. Honestly if i wasn't with Harry i would be going for this guy.

We followed him down a small path, shaded buy tall trees. To our right were a few small huts, which i assumed were peoples houses or shops. Bora Bora wasn't that big. To our left was the most breath taking beach i had ever seen in my life.

You know how you used to flick though holiday magazines when you were younger and see places like this, with really pretty beaches. And you used to think 'I want to go there one day'. Well that used to be me.

You know how you think that it couldn't be any prettier than it is in the pictures that fill the pages of those magazines? Well let me tell you, it is! The clear blue water and white sand put the beaches back home in Australia to shame! I constantly hear people saying the beaches in Australia are beautiful. I don't know where they were looking, but they have nothing on the one i am currently looking at!

'Well here we are!' The young man said stopping.

'This is your villa.' He added, bringing my attention to the massive Villa we were standing in front of. I swear i could of passed out at any second. This looked far to big for ten people to be staying in, it was like a mansion!

'Wow..' I heard Jazz say, the expression on her face similar to mine. The boys were the only ones who didn't really seem fazed by how big and lovely the place we were staying at was.

'I'll race you to the best room!' Liam said taking off up the stairs, closely followed by Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn.

'Harry better get a good room!' I said as Ruby, Mel, Jazz, Maddy and I made our way inside. Seeing the outside of the Villa had basically prepared me for what it was going to be like on the inside. I swear we were staying in the biggest place in Bora Bora.

'So, sorry girlies. But Harry and I are sharing a room. We thought it would be fun to catch up on a little Larry Stylinson action. We will try not to keep you awake!' Louis said as he walked down the hall into the foyer. I looked at Ruby for a second before bursting out in laughter.

'LARRY STYLINSON STILL EXIST!' We yelled at each other in sync. Maddy and Mel just looked at us weird, while Jazz understood what we were on about.

'Woah calm down, we were joking. I want to share a bed with my sexy lady!' Louis said walking over to Ruby and lifting her up, crashing his lips to hers.

'Ugh, Guys get a room!' Zayn said shoving Louis playfully. Louis just gave Zayn a dirty look before carrying Ruby down the hallway. It was pretty obvious what was about to go down in their room.

'So who's up for a swim?!' I said excited. Keen to get back in the sun. I was seriously missing out on getting a tan. This was the perfect opportunity.

'Don't know about anyone else, but i'm keen!' Harry said grabbing my hand and leading my down the hall. Thankfully he had chosen a room at the front of the Villa so we had a beautiful view of the ocean. Extra points to him. Although he might lose some for choosing the room next to Ruby and Louis. I'm not sure how long i could put up with all that noise. Especially the moaning.