Chapter nine.

Chapter nine.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Ruby whispered as we stood outside Louis bedroom door.

'Yes i'm sure. We are doing this for your sake.' I replied.

'Okay.' She knocked on his door softly.

'Come in!' We heard him yell from the other side of the door. Slowly she opened the door walking in, i followed. Ruby sat down next to Louis on his bed, while i sat on the chair in the corner of his room.

'We need to talk to you.' She started.

'But you have to promise not to tell the other guys!' I added.

'Alright, alright i promise. What is it?' He said looking to his side at Ruby, i looked at her waiting for her to start telling him.

'Well...You know that day we accidentally knocked on the wrong door at the hotel in Melbourne? Yeah well that wasn't so accidental.' She said not making eye contact with him.

'What?' He said confused.

I took this as my chance to explain.
'We lied when we said we have never heard of One Direction. Truth is, we had. We are actually the biggest fans. Knocking on that door was all part of our plan..' I trailed off.

He just sat there, confusion visible on his face.
'Okay, so what you are saying is. You two are actually fans of us, and you went to the extreme of coming to our hotel and finding us?'

'Pretty much!' Ruby said. He sat silent for a minute.

'Wow an extremely dedicated fan...' Louis looked over to Ruby, she looked embarrassed with our secret finally out.

'Thats hot!' He said winking and putting his arm around her shoulder.

'So you're not mad?' She asked looking up at him.

'Not really, We all like you girls lots! It was nice to have some girls who weren't dying at our feet...' He joked.

'Believe me, it was hard not to..' I muttered. He just laughed so Ruby and I joined in.

'You better not tell the other guys. Or i'll be on to you Louis Tomlinson!' I said giving him a fake death stare. He just threw his hands up surrendering.

'I wont!' He replied before a knock on his door interupted us. They didn't wait for Louis to invite them in before they barged in.

His eyes roamed the room until i appeared in his view.

'Um Kyla, can i talk to you?' Ughh great! I thought to myself.

'Yeah sure.' I said getting up and walking over to the door. As soon as i got out of the room he lead me down the hallway to the next room, his room. I followed him in and sat at the end of his bed.

'What do you want?' I said bluntly looking up at him waiting for him to speak.

'I want to apologise and explain things.' He said pulling a chair over so he was sitting directly in front of me.

'I've been here for almost a week and you have ignored me basically the whole time. So please do explain!' I said.

'Okay, so you know how when i met you in Melbourne i said i had a lot on my mind. Yeah well you could say i was having 'girl problems'.' He said using his fingers to make quotation marks. I didn't bother saying anything i just waited for him to continue.

'Yeah well i was seeing this lady, Caroline Flack. I don't know you may know of her if you have ever watched UK xtra factor. Anyway, we were seeing each other for a few months before one direction came to Australia. But things were getting kind of rocky, with the age difference and everything...' He paused. I wanted to yell in his face. He had been lying to his fans, telling them him and Caroline were nothing but 'good friends' when really they had been dating the whole time.

'She is thirty-two, just in case you were wondering. Anyway we had a fight that night when i disappeared becaused i tried to break it off with her. But she wouldn't take no for an answer so i agreed to keep going with the relationship to see if it worked out.'

'Why did you want to break up with her?' I asked, pretending to be clueless about the whole situation even though i knew all about Caroline Flack!

'Urmm...' He looked down at his hands.

'This is going to sound really cheesy, but when i saw you that first time when Liam and Louis invited you in. Well i kind of got butterflys, really badly!' He said bringing his hands up to his face to cover his embarrassment.

I felt kind of flattered to be honest, the first time Harry Styles saw me he got butterflys. That was kind of great!

'Anyway, when Louis said he was flying you and Ruby over the thought of seeing you again made the butterflys fly like crazy. Thats where i went last night, to see Caroline. To break things off for good.' I tried to hold back a smile. Ha, that will teach her for not going for guys her own age! The voice in my head said.

'You're the one i want...' He basically whispered.