Chapter thirty-four.

Chapter thirty-four.

'I think this dress would suit you?' Ruby said walking over with a black dress in her hand. I just took it and walked over to the changing rooms, i just wanted to get out of here already.

I decided to stay, i thought Harry should get the chance to prove himself. It had been four days since i came home from hospital and apart from that little chat i had with him, i had basically just kept my distance. Their tour had started, they had done two shows in New York and tomorrow we were all moving onto a different state.

'How does it look?' I head Maddy ask from the other side of the changing room doors. I turned to look at myself in the mirror, surprisingly the dress looked way better than i expected. It was black, the top part had white lace at the edges. It came to just above my knee. And most of the back was cut out. I unlocked the door revealing the dress to Ruby, Jazz, Maddy and Mel.

'I knew it would look good!' Ruby said with a massive smile, the other three just nodded in agreement.

'Does this mean we can go now?' I asked eagerly. To be honest i was kind of excited for tonight, even thought i had no idea what was happening. But if i needed a pretty dress and everything, i'm assuming it would be fun.

'Yes. You packed your black heels right?' Ruby asked.

'Of course i did.' I said turning to go back into the dressing room. I quickly took the dress off and walked out to pay for it.

Once we got back to the hotel, the boys where no where to be found.

'Come on! We need to get our hair and makeup done!' Jazz and Ruby said grabbing each of my arms and dragging me into the lounge room. Five ladies i had never seen in my life stood there with all the makeup you could ever imagine. I'd always wondered what it would be like to have people do your makeup for you.

~

Two hours later and the girls and I were ready to go. We all stood in front of the massive mirror that covered the wall of one of the bedrooms, checking our dresses were alright and our makeup looked good.

'I think this is a perfect picture opotunity. Even though i have no idea why we are dressed like this.' I said taking my iPhone out of my bag. After taking like a million pictures we finally got a nice one.I decided to upload it to my twitter. And was instantly flooded with replies. I decided to worry about them later.

'We better get going, the limo should be waiting for us.' Mel said making her way out the door, the rest of us right behind her. The whole trip down to the limo was completely silent. I don't think anyone wanted to talk incase they blabbed about what was happening tonight. At least in the limo we had some music, One Directions album of course. It was what we always listened to in the car.

'So does anyone want to tell me whats happening tonight or?' I said trying to start up a conversation.

'Sorry Kyla, Harry wants to be the one to tell you...' Ruby said. I knew deep down she just wanted to tell me.

'I could still just act really surprised when he tells me?' I suggested. They just laughed.

'We are here now, so he can tell you!' I looked out the window. A few people with cameras lined the footpath, other than that it looked dead.

I waited till the others got out before i did, they knew the way. I was about to walk in the door but they stopped me.

'We need to put this on.' Ruby said pulling out a blindfold, i rolled my eyes.

'Sorry Harrys request.' Said Maddy. Of course it was. I just wanted to find out what was going on already!

I let them lead me, although i was really unsure. After a thirty second elevator ride, i was almost positive we were where we needed to be. But i couldn't hear anything. I felt the girls leave my side. I started to freak out little. But before i knew it i felt two hands on my waist. I knew just from their touch it was Harry. I let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding in with relief. I felt his hands move up to the back of my head and untie the blindfold.

I looked around the dark room, my eyes couldn't see anything. Suddenly the lights flicked on, revealing hundreds of people. Half i had never seen in my life, but as my eyes scanned the room more and more faces became familiar.

'Suprise!' The boys and their girlfriends said coming out from a little room to my right. I just smiled and turned to Harry.

'Whats all this for?' I asked him as the music started to play, i was a little thankful as i didn't want everyone hearing our conversation.

'Well honestly there is no real reason for this party. I just really wanted to show you how much i love you. And the guys suggested a party. So yeah. And i heard your birthday was coming up in a few weeks and since we will be on tour i decided we should have party for it now.' He said reaching for my hands. By now the others had came up to us.

'But that still doesn't explain the whole Caroline situation.' I said, i really didn't want to talk about it. I was just happy to forgive and forget. But he told me he would explain tonight.

'Well since the lads idea of a party is just lots of alcohol and chicks. And i didn't want to tell the girls what i was doing until it got closer i needed someone to help me plan all this. And Caroline was the only person i could think of that would have any ideas for a party like this. Since she has probably experienced a lot in her.. urm time.' He explained.

'What about the text? Why would she say something about coming down to her room and add a wink?' I asked curiously. He just laughed.

'If you hadn't of gotten up and left so fast you would of been there when she sent another message correcting herself with a smiley face.' Harry said. I felt myself go red. How embarrassing.

'Ohh.' I said, looking down at my hands. His hands were entwined with mine. Its crazy how two people can fit together so perfectly.

'I'm sorry for everything that happened.' He said as his forehead rested against mine.

'I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.' I whispered back.

'You had every right to, looking back on it all i realize how suss it actually looked.' I looked into his eyes, he looked sad.

'I love you.' I said.

'I love you too. So much!' He said bringing his lips to mine. I didn't realize how much i had missed his kisses.