Chapter forty-six

Chapter forty-six - Nialls point of view.

I watched the lads as the mucked around like twelve year olds in the water. I was thankful that we had finally got the chance to have some time off.

It was great not having your every move watched. I decided to get on twitter and make a few random peoples days by following them. I pulled out my phone logging on.

People didn't even know i was online yet my mentions were going up crazy amounts by the second. I felt rude that i couldn't notice everyone, but at the same time i got a little pissed off at the people who insisted on spamming me with pointless crap like 'follow me Niall!' I mean come on guys, be a bit more creative.

You're just going to blend in with everyone else if you say that. I skimmed through my tweets looking for a few stand out ones. The first one that caught my eye went like this:

'Niall i know you probably won't see this, but i'm flying from Australia to see you on your upcoming tour. Could i please get a follow? Love you x' Theres nothing i liked more than super dedicated fans. I had heard of a few people traveling from a different country just to see us.

I decided to follow her, after all she was Aussie and what i have learnt from Kyla and Ruby is that aussies are awesome. I thought it would be nice to take it that one step further and DM her, i could just imagine how hard this girl would be fangirling.

'Wow that is amazing! Thank you so much for supporting us, it means so much. Love Niall x' I wrote, it was nothing special but i knew it would make her happy.

Thats another thing i have learnt from Kyla and Ruby, since they were well i guess they still are some of our biggest fans, even just the smallest thing can make them the happiest people. I think any of us lads could reply to someone with a full stop and they would still die, because we had noticed them. I found it all really cute.

I kept going through my tweets looking for another decent person to follow, i didn't want to RT or reply to anyone and give away the fact that i was online. It was hard enough looking through my mentions as it was. After only seeing thousands of people asking for a follow i decided to give up. I made one persons day, that was enough for now.

'Guys!' I feintly heard someone call, i didn't take any notice.

'Louis! Niall! Liam! Harry! Zayn!' This time i payed attention. I turned around to see four of the girls. Mel was missing. As the girls moved closer i noticed how tear stained their faces were. By the time they reached me the boys had come out of the water, obviously picking up on the situation.

'Whats going on? Wheres Mel? Why are you crying?' I asked needed to know the answered to the questions all at once.

'Mel....She...She...' Maddy stuttered before breaking down in tears again.I was getting frustrated, i wanted to know where my girlfriend was.

'Anyone want to tell me?!' I said trying to keep my cool.

'She was...She was jumping off the...the pier thingy and hit...she hit her head and-' Kyla started before i cut her off.

'WHAT?! Where is she now? Is she alright?' I said standing up making Kyla flinch a little. I felt Harry place his hand on my shoulder before telling me to calm down.

'No don't tell me to calm down! I want to know what happened to my girl. You wouldn't be standing here calm if you were in this situation and Kyla was the one who wasn't here.' I spat back causing Harry to take a step back. I was right, he would be freaking out. I looked at Ruby and Jazz, the two girls who hadn't said a word.

'Either of you want to tell me whats going on.' A sudden look of fear crossed their faces, like they were scared how i was going to react when they told me.

'Well um, we were at the pier thingy and she wanted to show us how she can flip. And she did, but she hit her head on the way down. And now she is being taken to the hospital, but they um aren't sure if they can treat her here...' Ruby explained taking a step back as she did so. I felt my stomach drop, surely this was just a prank.

'Then why are we still standing here. I'm going to see her. She needs someone with her!' I said heading off but soon realizing i had no idea where the hospital actually was.

'Come on.' Ruby and Jazz said walking off in the other direction, they were the only girls calm enough to do anything.

I followed them in silence as they lead me down a small path. Bora Bora was pretty small, so everything was reasonably close.

'Here we are.' Jazz said motioning for me to go in. I did so before turning back to find them still standing outside.

'Aren't you two coming?' I asked, not wanting to do this on my own. I had no idea what i was walking into.

'Are you sure? We could just meet you back home?' Ruby said awkwardly.

'No come.' I replied before setting off inside.

I stood outside the curtain that was separating me from Mel. I hadn't yet gained enough courage to enter. Suddenly i heard a scream. I jumped back a little when i realized where it came from. Panicking i turned around heading for the door. I felt someone grab my arm.

'What are you doing Niall?' Ruby said.

'I can't do this! I'm sorry!' I said ripping my arm from her grip and running out.