Chapter twenty-six

Chapter twenty-six - Louis point of view.

'So have you and Ruby 'sealed the deal' yet?' Zayn asked using his fingers to quote 'seal the deal'. The other guys just laughed. Honestly who even said 'seal the deal'?

'No not yet.' I replied, not wanting to go into it too much. I looked over at Harry who had a confused look plastered on his face.

'Wait i thought you had? We heard you?' Harry said, still as confused as ever.

'Thats what you get for listening in on us. We haven't actually done it.' I replied with a smug smile. Harry could be so gullible sometimes.

'Well at least i'm not the only one not getting any!' Harry said throwing his hands up in defeat. The other three guys just nodded. Zayn and Liam i can understand, since they both have girlfriends. Niall however, who could he be doing? Food definitely wasn't an option?

'Wait Niall! Is there something you're not telling us?' I asked. He just smiled to himself.

'No.' Was his simple answer. Although i don't think he had any of us convinced.

'Bullshit!' Harry and I said together. Liam and Zayn just sat there like they already knew.

'I think Lou and I missed something while we were off in Australia...' Harry said looking over at me, i just nodded in agreement.

'NIALL GOT A GIRLFRIEND!' Zayn basically yelled. Startling the driver of our car a little. I just stared at Niall.

'Why didn't you just say that?' I asked, unsure why he didn't just admit he had a girlfriend. Niall looked away awkwardly, like he had something to hide.

'So whats her name?' Harry said steering the subject away from why Niall hadn't told us.

'Mel...' He trailed off. I didn't see why he was making a big deal over it, but then it came to me.

'Mel as in Mel i used to date?!' I said in shock. I just could not see Niall and Mel together, they just didn't seem to work together?

'I'm sorry man.' Niall said. I wasn't annoyed at him. I had moved on, i was with Ruby now. Mel was in the past. It was just going to be awkward when Niall was with her and I was around.

'Its cool dude.' I replied. I was happy for him. I really was, it had been ages since Niall had a girl by his side. I was glad he wouldn't be left out now that the rest of the lads and I had girlfriends.

'Thats going to be awkward when Kyla, Ruby, Jazz and Maddy accept her into their little group. Does she know that Louis has a new girlfriend?' Harry asked. I laughed a little, it would be interesting seeing how Mel and Ruby got along.

'I haven't told her yet. I'm planning on telling her before she meets the girls though.' Niall replied.

~

'Come hereeeeee!' I called to Ruby from our room in the hotel.

'I'll be there soon!' She called back. I got up off the bed walking into the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around her waist picking her up and taking her back into the bedroom.

'LOUIS! I wasn't done yet!' She complained. I just laughed as i put her on the bed.

'I need to tell you something.' I said getting on the bed next to her. She looked at me. She looked really worried.

'Don't worry, I'm not going to break up with you or anything!' I said.

'Anyway, today Niall told us boys that he has a new girlfriend.' I started but Ruby spoke before i could finish.

'Oh good for him.' She said.

'Yeah, but the thing is he is dating a girl that...well she used to be my girfriend, back when i started on x-factor...' I finished. She just mouthed and 'o'. After a few minutes of awkward silence she spoke up.

'Well i hope she is nice, because somehow i think i will be seeing her A LOT!' I just burst out laughing.

'Soo...' I said moving a little closer to her. She didn't say anything she just brang her lips to mine, kissing me passionatly. I layed her down, moving so i was hovering over her. Not breaking the kiss once.

We both pulled away for breath at the same time.

'I love you Ruby.' I blurted out, mentally slapping myself after i realized what i had just said.

'I love you too Louis.' She replied.