Chapter 52

"See? How hard was that?" He asked, a smile on his face. "Very." She groaned playfully. "Cute." Sean playfully gagged. Sydney chuckled lightly, running her thumbs over Ember's cheeks as she slept in the plastic-type bed.

"I want a cute little family." Pandora whined. "We could have one." Mark mumbled, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Wouldn't it be too soon?" She said, leaning back as he tightened his arms around her waist. "How so?" He asked, holding her tightly, "It's almost been three years."

"I just don't know if I'd be ready for that." She whispered, "It was hard enough committing to you after Michael, let alone having to commit to being a mother." Mark nodded slowly, "I understand."

"But trust me, I've talked to Sydney about things like this, marrying you, children, everything. I want it just as much as you do." Pandora replied. Mark nodded again, staying quiet this time. "What's wrong?" She asked, "Did I say something wrong?" She whispered. Sean and Sydney was talking to each other and playing with Ember, making this the perfect time to talk. "No. Not at all, I promise." He replied, kissing her forehead.

"Okay.." she muttered, not fully believing him. "Anyways, when do you get out?" Pandora asked, standing up and walking over to Sydney. "Today I think? I would have to ask to make sure, but yeah." She replied, yawning. "If you guys feel up to it, you guys can come up. Mark and i can watch Ember while you two relax or whatever." Pandora offered. "I kind of want to stay with her for a little while. I just don't feel right leaving her right away, even though she's with you." Sydney murmured, Jack nodding slightly. "I'm okay with that, but you guys are welcome to come over if you want to. Our house is your house." Panda smiled. Sydney nodded, looking up at her friends.

"I feel bad for saying this, but I think we're gonna head out. Again." Pandora lightly laughed. "That's okay." Sean spoke, smiling softly. "You get some sleep, okay?" Pandora said, looking at both of them, "You look like you both need it." Sydney nodded, Sean speaking, "We will."

"You ready?" Pandora asked, looking at Mark, him nodding. "Yeah." He replied. "Bye guys." Pandora said, waving to them, Mark doing the same. "Bye Panda!" Sydney exclaimed, Sean waving.

She lightly laughed at them as the two walked out of the room, down the hall, and to the entrance of the hospital. "How about we have an us night?" Pandora whispered, interlocking their hands and swinging them back and forth. "I like that idea." Mark replied, squeezing Pandora's hand lightly. Pandora smiled as she got into the car, her grabbing the aux cord, but it slowly being tugged from her hands.

"You said next time." Mark half grinned, plugging in his phone. "I really need to quit saying things I don't mean." Pandora sighed, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Nope, my turn." He replied, scrolling through his music. "Mark, baby, no offense, but your music sucks." She laughed. "Panda, baby, no offense, but I fucking like it." He laughed, turning on Sorry. "Not this." She groaned, "Anything but this." Mark chuckled lightly, turning it up. She grumbled some curse words at him as he sang along, "It's only okay because you're singing it." She told him. Mark just smiled and continued singing, watching the road.

Thankfully, the hospital wasn't far from their house so they were there in matter of minutes.

"I'm tired," Pandora stated as she got out of the car, "and bored." She added.  "Let's go watch a movie." Mark suggested, stepping out of the car then opening Pandora's for her. "I'm okay with that." She muttered as the two began to walk to the front door. Mark unlocked the door and held it open, smiling small. "You're sweet." She grinned, walking inside, "Home Sweet Home." She sighed. Mark smiled and walked in after her, kissing her cheek then walking into the kitchen. She plopped on the couch, grabbing the Xbox remote, "What are you doing?" She hollered to him as she went to Netflix. "Getting food, want anything?" Mark yelled back, opening the fridge. "I'm okay." She replied, clicking on the first movie that popped up. Mark walked back into the living room, sitting on the couch beside Pandora, "I decided I wasn't that hungry after all."

Pandora just shook her head at the red head, "Youre always hungry though." She smiled as she hit the 'A' button to start the movie. "Pfft, not always." Mark mumbled, "Mostly, but not always." Pandora rolled her eyes, cuddling into his side, "Yeah okay." Mark smiled, holding her tightly. "This is boring." She mumbled about fifteen minutes into the movie, "Its not thrilling or entertaining." She continued. "We could always do something else." Mark suggested, running his fingers up and down Pandora's back. "Like?" She asked, looking up at him, biting her lower lip. Mark bit his lip lightly, a small smile on his face. 

A grin was quickly placed on Pans face as she slung her leg over his lap, straddling his waist, "Is this what you had in mind?" She whispered. "Absolutely." He replied, pulling her close to him. She ran her hand through his hair, smiling before placing her arms around his neck. Mark slowly pressed his lips against hers, moving his hand to the back of her neck. "Second time is always better." She muttered against his lips, her hands playing with his hair. Mark ran his fingers down Pandora's back, biting at her lip gently. Her fingers lightly tugged at the bottom of his blue t-shirt before resting her hands on his lower abdomen. Pandora pulled away slightly, "I'm ready." She murmured, looking into Mark's eyes. Mark slowly ran his hands down her back, "Are you sure?" He asked cautiously, watching her carefully. Pandora nodded, rubbing her hands up and down Mark's chest. "I want to. I'm in love with you, and I'm ready." She whispered, slowly kissing Mark's jaw.

Mark picked her up by her thighs, standing up as Pandora's lips traveled down his throat. He carried her up the stairs, pushing open their bedroom door and slowly laying her on the bed. Mark connected his lips with Pandora's, holding her face in his hands. Pandora tugged at Mark's shirt, pulling away slightly.

Mark pulled it over his head, moving between Pandora's legs as he hovered over her. "Are you absolutley sure?" He whispered, Pandora quickly nodding, "Absolutely."

Pandora tugged off her shirt, dropping it beside Mark's as his lips played connect the dots on her skin. She curled her fingers through his hair, breathing heavily as new marks were added to her skin.
***
"Second time was so much better." Pandora whispered, causing Mark to chuckle. "It was really good." He whispered, kissing the back of Pandora's neck as he pulled her closer by the waist. Pandora smiled, snuggling back into Mark.

"Hey, Panda?" Mark asked, running his thumb up and down her arm. "Hmm?" She murmured, eyes closed. "Will you marry me?" He asked, still rubbing her arm.

"Wh-What?" She asked, quickly turning over to look at Mark. "Did you just ask me to marry you?" She asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah, I did." Mark replied, running his fingers up and down her spine. "I love you, I'm in love with you. You said yourself that you would want to start a family with me, and I've been thinking the same about you." He murmured, kissing her collarbone, "I already have the ring.." He mumbled, mostly to himself.

"So, I ask again, Pandora Hemmings, will you marry me?" Mark asked, biting his lip in anticipation. Pandora stayed silent for a moment, biting her lip as well.

"Yes."

**this is the final chapter of this book! no epilogue):

BUT

yes there's a but

There WILL be a third book!

yes you read that right! dimples-and-bandanas and I have decided to make this a trilogy!

be on the look out for that here in the next hour or so!!

Much love xx **

**completed oct. 5th, 2016**