Chapter 13

Mark pulled into the driveway, glancing over at Pandora as he did. "What are we doing?" Pandora asked as she looked at Mark. "You're getting out, then I'm going to your brother's." He replied. "What?!" Pandora all but screamed. "You can't do this alone! I want to be there."

"I have to do this alone, babe." He replied. Pandora was about to argue, but let out a sigh. "Fine." She replied, "But I was serious about my brother."

"I know."

She sighed as she walked into the apartment, but not before shooting one last glance toward Mark. "I swear, he drives me crazy." She muttered to herself.
**

Mark placed the car into park. He looked at the address on the piece of paper that Pandora's mum had gave to him. He let out a sigh. "Here's go nothing." He muttered to himself as he stepped out of the car. He walked up to the front door. He knocked and stepped back, waiting for the door to open.

The door opened seconds later, "Uh hi?" The curly headed guy looked confused. "Who are you?" He asked once again. "Is Michael and Luke here?" Mark asked. "Oh Mark! Come on in dear." Liz smiled as she saw him standing in the doorway.

Mark sent a gentle smile towards Liz. "Thank you." He replied as he stepped inside, gently pushing past Ashton. "So what brings you here?" She kindly asked. "I'm actually looking for Luke and Michael." He told her. He could see Ashton tense out of the corner of his eye. "I'd really like to speak to them." He stated, trying his best not to snap and spill everything to the sweet woman, he knew she didn't deserve to hear it.

"Alright. Follow me and I'll get them." Liz walked up the stairs of the house that the four lads owned. "Luke? Michael? You have a visitor!" She hollered out once she hit the top stair. Two doors quickly opened before they both stepped out. "Oh.. It's you." Michael sneered.

By now, Liz was already back downstairs, chatting away with Calums mum.

Mark glared. "Yeah, it's me." He hissed, his eyes narrowing into daggers. "What do you want?" Luke asked as he folded his arms across his chest, "You're interrupting valuable time."

"I want to know what the hell you two's problem is." Mark stated, being careful to keep his voice down. "Our problem?" Michael sarcastically laughed, "is you." Mark raised his eyebrows before shaking his head.

"And what did I ever do to you two?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "Let's see, you're in my way of getting Pandora back. And Luke's just pissed at her; so therefore he's willing to help me." Michael evilly grinned.

"Me? I'm getting in the way of you getting Pandora back? She doesn't want you anymore. You've hurt her. You're messing with the people she loves, and you think it will get her back?" He asked, his eyebrows shooting up. Michael let out a small growl as he stepped toward Mark, "She's only with you so she'll have a boyfriend. She still loves me. I can bet you that much."

Mark stood his ground, glaring daggers at Michael as he spoke. "You've already fucked up the chance of getting her back. You didn't contact her for so long, then you're here and you expect things to be perfect? No."

Michael stepped forward once more, chest to chest with the slightly older man. "Luke, get Ashton and Calum."

"Oh hell no." Mark stated. "I'm here, trying to act civil, telling you facts. Things that you've messed up. But you decide to call your buddies because you're a coward who can't fight his own battles." Mark growled.

"What's going on here?" Calum asked as him and Ashton followed behind Luke. "Your little friend here thinks you four are gonna fight me." Mark laughed, "Seeing as I've just been telling him things that are true, I don't see a point in it. I haven't said anything that insinuated I wanted to fight, so I just don't understand." He continued, looking around at the guys.

Michael looked at Luke before sighing. Mark looked away from Michael and Luke.

Luke gave Michael a nod before Michaels fist came up and flew toward Marks face.

"Not today son." Mark said as he gripped Michaels fist, "now you listen and you listen closely, leave Pandora alone, or we're gonna have some problems." He started, "I don't give a fuck if your her brother, her best friend or whatever in the hell you are, you cause any more trouble, I'll beat your asses so far into the ground, you'll wish you never met me."

"Do you understand?" Mark growled, his grip on Michael's fist only getting tighter as he glared. Michael tried pulling his wrist from Marks grasp. "Dude, just let go." Calum said as he walked up to the two of them. "I said, do you understand?" Mark asked again, completely ignoring Calum.

Michael slightly nodded before Mark shoved him backwards, "Good. And I fucking mean it. Any more goddamn drama from you and your little group, they'll be hell to pay." Mark glared, "Now, any questions?"

Mark crossed his arms again, glaring at the guys as Michael rubbed his wrist. "Good." He grunted as he turned around and walked down the stairs. "Fucking pricks." He muttered. All eyes was directed toward him once he stepped down the last step. "Did you tell them what you needed, dear?" Liz asked.

"Sure did Mrs. Hemmings. Thank you again." He said as he walked out the front door, shutting it behind him. He felt confident for once in life, especially after defending his girlfriend too, so that was a plus .