Chapter 6

After being asked to leave the cafe, they all went back to Pandora and Marks apartment, so they could talk. Everyone was sitting on the couches watching, expect for Pandora.

"But Mikey, didn't you figure that out when we dated?" She pouted. He let out another soft growl before getting off of the couch and walking over to her.

"No no. I did figure that out and I regret every fucking minute of that goddamn relationship." Michael growled. Pandora's eyes narrowed at the colorful headed boy before sighing.

He looked away and that's when she brought her hand up; meaning to slap him. His hand instinctively flew up and wrapped around her thin wrist. Her body was against the wall within seconds after that. He leaned down below her ear, "Wanna try that again sweetheart?" He whispered. Air was caught in Pandora's throat as she tried to rack her brain, because as of now, she was lost for words.

Mark had enough. He stood up, Sean trying to grab his wrist to pull him back but failing every time. He walked over to the two before jerking the slightly smaller male off of his girlfriend before shoving his back wards. "You lay one more goddamn hand on her again; and I'll make sure you're six feet under." He threatened, "Do I fucking make myself clear?!" He yelled.

Michael let out a sarcastic laugh. "Sure mate. Whatever." This just pissed Mark off even more. He went to walk forward but a small hand was wrapped around his bicep. "Mark, stop. There's no point in fighting with him." Pandora sighed.

Mark whipped around before looking down at her, "Was he always like this?" Pandora quickly shook her head, "No. No he wasn't. He was never like this."
**

Pandora sighed as she walked up the stairs. Everyone had went home, including Sydney and Sean. She opened Marks gaming rooms door. Mark was in there, playing some GMOD map with some of his friends. "Hey guys. Hold on." He said as he removed his headset and paused the game. "Something wrong? You never bother me when I'm in here." He asked, genuinely concerned for his girlfriend.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just wanted to say goodnight." She smiled down at him. She could hear Sean, Aaron, Ken, and Felix through the group Skype call Mark was in. "Goodnight Pandora!" They all laughed. She smiled at them before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She plugged her phone up before laying down in the bed. Her eyes flew shut immediately as sleep took over her body.
**