Chapter 45

"That's not true, Sydney will always love you, she just got upset." Mark spoke, running his fingers through Pandora's hair.

"Whatever you say.." she mumbled, "I'm just ready for bed. We can finish doing everything else tomorrow'.." she yawned, pulling herself out of his arms. She jerked the boxes off the bed and placed them in front of the dresser before climbing into her spot; the spot she's slept in for the past year and a half. Mark sat on the bed beside her, watching her.

She rolled over, her back facing him. She plugged her charger into her phone, a sigh leaving her lips as she tucked her hands under her head. Mark frowned slightly, laying down beside her.

That night, was the very first night neither of them had said 'I love you' before bed.
**

Pandora sighed continuing to hear voices downstairs, but not caring enough to see who was down there, as she continued to pack Marks things, considering she had already finished her things. "Goddamn it." She muttered as she picked the box up, not noticing how heavy it actually was till it was in her hands. She carried it the entry way of their room, stacking it on the other few boxes that was already placed there.

The voices got louder- almost as loud as the music she had playing from her little portable speaker, then fading once again; probably going into Marks old recording room. He had some friends over, helping them move, considering what had happened the previous day; he'd rather have his friends help than Pandora's brothers and his friends.

"You need help?" Mark asked as he walked in their room, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "No I'm fine." She murmured. Some of his friends that was around, she had never met. She didn't wanna bother any of them, especially while they was already helping Mark.

"You sure?" He whispered kissing below her ear. "Positive." She muttered, placing her hands on top of his, intertwining their fingers together. Mark wrapped his arms tighter around her, pulling her close. "Mark?" Ken yelled, causing the two to jump. "Fuck." Pandora breathed, turning them around, "Mind not doing that?" She laughed, a smile being placed in her face in a joking manner. Mark smiled slightly, "You're adorable."

"Tell me something I don't know." She laughed. "Come. Help." Ken said, placing a hand on Marks shoulder, "We need your help." He mumbled. "What are you guys doing?" The three heard new voices and two heads pop into their room. A raven haired boy with glasses and a dirty blonde headed male with a very nice smile.

"Well I'm trying to get Mark out of here to help us." Ken grunted. "But.. I just wanna hug a Panda." Mark mumbled, pouting. "But you can hug her later." Ken whined, his inner child coming out. "Mark, how about I just come down stairs?" She whispered, laughing. "Only if you let me hug you the entire way!" Mark exclaimed, hugging Pandora again. Pandora rolled her eyes, "Yeah okay."

Mark scooped Pandora up into his arms, lifting her off the ground. "Wh-What are you doing?" She squealed as he walked past the three lads, Ken muttering a 'thank you god' as they followed. "Hugging you, obviously." Mark replied, chuckling. "More like carrying me against my own will." She murmured as they hit the bottom stairs, seeing other people, another male and five females, three females she already knew.

"Same thing." Mark mumbled, sitting Pandora on the floor. She turned around facing him, he hands finding a way to the collar on his flannel, fixing it, "That was bothering me." She laughed as she grabbed a box, opening their pantry. She glanced behind her, seeing Sean now standing beside Mark and Sydney sitting on the couch with the others girlfriends.

Sydney's hands were one her stomach, her eyes red and puffy. "Do you two not get along?" A brunette quietly asked Sydney, sensing the tension between Pandora and Syd, Pan overhearing the conversation.