Chapter 36

**short chapter but that's okay. it's mainly a filler xx **

Mark and Pandora laid in bed, their legs intertwined. Pandora traced shapes into Mark's chest gently, watching the rain fall peacefully outside the window.

Their breathing was in sync, chests rising at falling at a steady pace. Just as Mark began to dose off, he heard a small whisper. "Mark?"

"Yes?" He whispered back, squeezing Pandora's small frame and looking down at her. Pandora leaned up and gently kissed him, causing him to smile.

As she pulled away, he leaned down and kissed her again, a little harder than before. She gently ran her fingers over his jaw, deepening the kiss as she did so.

Mark slowly pulled Pandora on top of him, resting his hands on her hips, her fingers curling into his hair. He slowly moved his hands up her sides, pushing her shirt up.

Pandora but his lip gently, pulling away slightly to tug on it. She gently pushed Mark's hands back down, pulling away to bite her lip. "Not that far up.." She's trailed off.

Mark nodded, "Okay, I won't do that again. I promise." He stated, looking up at her. "Can I kiss you again, though?" He asked, grinning.

Pandora giggled, leaning down to kiss him again. Mark placed his hands and her hips again, Pandora's fingers back in his hair. His hands traveled to the small of her back, slowly pushing up and tugging her closer to him.

Mark bit down on Pandora's lip gently, pushing his hands under the back of her shirt, her hands running down his chest. He ran his nails over her back, causing her to shudder, before sliding his hands back down to her hips and pulling them against his.

He started kissing her jaw, causing her to bite her lip. "Mark.." She murmured, tugging at his shirt. He swiftly pulled it off, locking lips with her again. She raked her nails down his chest gently, his hands pushing under her shirt and slowly running up her stomach.

Pandora pulled away after a few moments, slightly out of breath. "I think you have a, uh.. Problem." She murmured. "Kind of hard not to.." He trailed off, "But I've had blue balls for a while now, I kind of got used to it." He whispered, half grinning. Pandora busted out laughing, pulling away from him.

He started laughing, dropping his head down slightly. "I guess I should go take care of this." He chuckled. Pandora started blushing. "Mark!" She squealed, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"What?" He asked, laughing. "I meant I was going to go take a cold shower!" He yelled playfully. "Oh.." She trailed off, giggling. Mark chuckled, "Yeah."

"You could join me if you want." Mark suggested as Pandora moved off the top of him, wiggling his eyebrows. Pandora laughed, shaking her head, "I'll pass." She smiled, watching him get up and start walking to their bathroom.

"Hey, Mark?" She asked, causing him to stop and turn to look at her, "Yes?" He asked. She smiled, leaning up to kiss him once more. "I love you."

Mark smiled, "I love you, too." He replied, before walking out of the room.