Chapter 29

A few weeks had passed and Pandora hadn't heard from anyone, not even Sydney. She was possibly either ignoring Pandora or was comforting Mark, which honestly, she'd rather her be with Mark. Pandora knew she had hurt Mark bad. But she knew this was for the best.

"Pandora?" Luke asked as he walked into the room, "Someone is here to see you." He finished. "Who is it?" Pandora asked, her face buried into her pillow. "Someone you might want to see." Luke responded. "It better not be Mark." Pandora growled.

"It's not. Now come to the living room please." Luke said as he walked out of the room. Pandora groaned as she raised out of the bed, swinging her legs over the side, "This better be good." She growled.

"What are you doing here?" Pandora asked as she saw Sydney sitting on the couch by herself. "I came to check on you." Sydney said. "You haven't contacted me in weeks and you suddenly turn up at my brothers door? I don't fucking buy it." Pandora sarcastically laughed, "What's the real reason your here, Syd?"

"You need to do something, Hemmings." Sydney growled, "Marks miserable."

"He did this, Sydney. Not me. I wanted this to be a few days but he told me to leave so he's getting what he wants." Pandora hissed.

"He fucking wants you, Pandora! Are you too stupid to see that?" Sydney harshly whispered, her voice raising as she spoke. "I guess I am. I guess I'm also stupid for trying to do the right thing, aren't I?" Pandora grunted.

"I came here to try and help you and Mark. Now please, do something. I hate seeing you both like this." Sydney said, "Fucking do something." Sydney commanded. "I can't." Pandora whispered, "I can't Sydney."

"You can and you will." She growled, "Because he's on his way right now with Sean."

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" Pandora shouted as she stood in front of Sydney, "I'm tired of this! It's always the way you want it! If Mark wants this to work, he can come to me!" Her voice got even louder as she talked, "It's not your place to do this, Sydney." Pandora growled, "It's Mark's."

"This is partially your fault. Fucking fix it, Hemmings." Sydney growled as she shoved her friend backwards. "How the hell is this my fault?" Pandora shouted at her as she stumbled back. "Because you walked out on him. That's how." Sydney sneered.

A knock caused their heads to snap toward the door. "I've got it." Sydney hissed as she watched Pandora slowly start toward the door.

Sydney opened the door, revealing Mark and Sean. "I'm not talking." Pandora snapped as she started to walk away.

"No Pan. You are talking." Michael grunted as he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to the couch, "I'm tired of seeing you like this. Matter of fact, we all are. And I'm sure Sydney and Sean are tired of seeing Mark like that." He growled.

"I never said I wanted to talk to her." Mark grumbled, "She's more miserable than me so good." He quietly finished. "We didn't arrange to bring you here to for you two to fight." Michael hissed. "Can it Clifford. You're the reason I'm in this situation." Mark growled, standing in front of Michael.

"I didn't do anything. She never cheated on you. I never let her cheat on you. You're just assuming things, once again." Michael growled. "We started fighting after you got here. Nearly every fight was about you." Mark hissed.

"That's not my fault you believed what I said before!" Michael laughed, "That's your fault. You should have more trust in her, and it seems your clearly lacking it. That's something we always had in OUR relationship." He smirked.

"YOUR relationship was shit, that's why it ended. You were a dick and she got tired of it." Mark growled. "Actually, I ended it. Shows how much she actually tells you." Michael grinned, "She was distant and I was tired of it and then we both cut off." He finished.

"She was distant? Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, it was your fault?"

"It was actually MY fault. We fought and she was distant from everyone and that's when she decided to move here." Luke interjected but immediately quietened down after he saw the glares from the two.

"Shut up Luke." Michael hissed. Luke quietened down as he took a seat next to his sister, who was watching them fight.

"Can we not fight.. Please?" Pandora asked as she rubbed her temples, "Stop fighting over something that doesn't even include you two."

The two just ignored her as they bickered back and forth. "I'm tired of you treating her like shit." Michael growled, "I still care about her.. A lot. And it fucking hurts me when she comes to Luke crying because you've fucking screwed up." Michael finished, a smirk planted on his face.

"We weren't like this until your sorry ass showed up." Mark sneered. "It's not me." Michael smirked, "Stop blaming me for your problems."

"You're the problem here!" Mark laughed. "Still don't see how." Michael trailed off, his eyes looking toward Luke, who was rubbing his sisters back.

"Mike, stop." Ashton said as he placed a hand on Michaels shoulder, "You're going to make things worse between them." He sighed.

"He already has." Mark glared at the two before directing his attention to Pandora, "Outside. Now." He growled.

Michael grabbed Mark by his collar, "I don't give a good goddamn if you're pissed at me or not, but do not, and I mean do not, talk to her like that. Do you fucking hear me?" He shouted, making Mark slightly flinch before shoving the younger boy off of him.

Pandora shut her eyes, a sigh escaping her lips, "Let's just talk about this. No fighting, talking. If you try and start an argument, I'm done. You can leave and I'll get my things." Pandora harshly whispered, "Because I'm not in the mood to put up with bullshit, Fischbach." She growled as she stood up.

"Can we talk in the car?" Mark asked, "I'd rather them not listen." He continued, "But if you don't want to that's fine."

"I guess." Pandora sighed as she got into Marks car. "Pandora.." Mark sighed as he grabbed her hand. She immediately pulled it away, hurt striking Marks features. "Talk. You wanted to talk. I'm here." Pandora sighed as she looked through the window, avoiding eye contact with Mark.

"Pandora, honestly. I want to know everything that's happened between you and Michael. You're completely right. The trust isn't there and honestly, I hate it. I love you so fucking much and I don't want to lose you because of some prick." Mark blurted out. "Nothing has happened other than when we was dating Mark. And when we went out with my brother, but everyone was there." Pandora sighed. "I don't buy that." Mark whispered, Pandora not catching what he had said.

Pandora slowly put together what he had said, "If you don't believe me, then why the hell am I out here?" She hissed, flinging the door open, almost getting out. "I just want the truth." He growled, grabbing her arm, pulling her back in.

"That's is the truth." She whispered, "I swear. We've been through this a million times. I've told the truth every single time." She said, "If I wanted to cheat on you, I would have already."

"I know.." He muttered as he slammed his hand on the wheel, the other hand still holding onto her arm with a loose grip, "I'm so fucking stupid." He grunted, "I was jealous."