Chapter 9

"Mark.." Pandora whimpered once she saw him walk in the door. He looked at her before sighing, "I know. We need to talk." He finished for her, "Just please.. Please.. If you're cheating on me with or are leaving me for him, just go. Get your things and go."

"Mark. Calm down." She started but was cut off, "No! I won't fucking calm down!" He shouted at her. She shook her head, "If you won't let me talk, maybe I should stay somewhere else for the night." She mumbled.

Pandora walked away from Mark before starting up the stairs, "No. Panda, come here." He sighed. She slowly turned around. "Mark. It's clear you don't trust me.." She stated. "I do trust you, but Pan, you have a past with him." He sighed as he took his glasses off his face before rubbing it with his hand. "Yes. I do have a past with him, but you're my future." Pandora smiled as she walked toward him.

"Then why have you been acting the way you are?" He asked. "Mark.."

"Don't 'Mark' me! Just answer the goddamn question, Pandora!" He yelled at her. "I just don't want to lose you to Michael." He whispered, looking into her eyes. "You won't Mark! You won't ever lose me. Nothing will ever change that." She stated as she placed her hands on the side of his face, "Nothing."

"Then why are you being like this?" Mark asked, "I just want to know."

Pandora let out a sigh before releasing his face, "I'm avoiding everyone Mark, not just you. I don't want your career ruined if something happened between you and Michael."

"What- no-" he was cut off by her. "Mark, you almost hit him. If word would have gotten out about that, you would have been screwed. And I don't want that." Her eyes scanning his face, "Never in a million years would I want that to happen to you."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled before bringing her into his chest, "I'm sorry for basically saying you was cheating." He finished. "It's oka-"

"It's not okay Pan." He sighed, "I'm supposed to trust and not worry about stupid shit like that; but I did. And I shouldn't have." He cried out. "It's not a big deal Mark." She said as she gnawed on her bottom lip.

He looked at her before sighing, "If you say so.." She gave him a small smile. "Why don't you go get your laptop and your SD card and I'll sit with you while you edit then we'll cuddle?"

"I'd like that." He smiled before he pecked her lips. He jumped off of the couch as he took the stairs two at a time to get his laptop. He placed the computer on the couch before walking outside.

He opened the car door, only to have it slammed shut by Michael. "You got lucky. She's amazing in bed too. She's a scratcher, but damn." Michael smirked before walking away.

"She lied to me.." He muttered to himself. "She fucking lied to me." He whispered a little louder, "Fuck this." He said before climbing into his car and speeding off.