Chapter 42

"Here you go." Pandora grunted as the two sat the boxes on Sean and Sydneys counter. "God damn." Sydney murmured, slowly standing up and walking over. "Thank you, holy fuck." She mumbled, eyes wide as she opened a box. Sean laughed, clapping Mark on the shoulder. "She's been waiting for this."

"How come I've never been there before?" Pandora asked Sydney, "Apparently im the only one who hasn't been there." She pouted. "I'm not sure, because its fucking great." Sydney grinned, taking a bite. "Eat some. There are like.. Eight boxes here, I dont think even the baby can eat this much."

"I'm okay." Pandora lightly smiled, "You ready?" She asked looking at Mark. "Mhm, let's go." He smiled. "Thank you!" Sydney exclaimed, Jack chuckling. "You're welcome." Pandora laughed as the two walked out the door. She ran to the drivers side of Marks car, immediately getting in, "Im driving." She giggled. Mark rolled his eyes, chuckling, and got in the passenger side. "If you keep rolling your eyes at me, they're gonna get stuck like that." She tutted, "So what are we gonna do?" She asked, "We literally have no plans now." She frowned.

"We could go look at houses?" Mark suggested. "Maybe." She said concentrating on the road, "Is that what you want to do?" She asked. "If you want to." He replied, turning on the radio. "I'm okay with that." She muttered as she watched her boyfriend change the station to some pop station, "I swear to god Mark." She growled. Mark smiled innocently then started singing loudly. "Is it too late now to say sorry?"

She rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, hitting his arm. "You're so annoying."

"But you love me." He smirked. "That I do." She said placing her hand on his thigh. Mark glanced down at her hand. "Whatcha doing there, Panda?"

"Nothing?" She replied, playing confused before grabbing his thigh then pinching. He yelped, jumping slightly. "Hey!"

"Everybody." She laughed before moving her hand back to her lap. Mark pouted, rubbing his leg. "You love me." She quoted him as she turned down the rode, seeing a bunch of houses for sale, the houses not being too far from their apartment. "Yeah, I guess." He mumbled playfully, looking at the houses.

"Well if you don't, I can always move out. Sydney loves me. I'm sure I can room with the new kid." She joked as a particular house caught her eye. She drove a little further before pulling into the driveway. "Wow." She whispered. "Like it?" Mark asked, studying the house.

"I do." She smiled, "I really do." She said as she watched a house real-estate agent walk out of the home. Mark and Pandora stepped out of the car, the agent walking their way. "May I help you?" The agent looked at the two, her eyes scanning Mark, a smirk being placed on her face.

"Yes, we're kind of interested in seeing the house." Mark replied, taking Pandora's hand and squeezing it. "Okay, follow me." She smiled, walking in the house, the two following. Pandora mouth gaped open at the sight of the inside. Mark smiled at his girlfriend, kissing the top of her head.

"Okay I really like this." She smiled. "I can tell." Mark smiled. "Do you like it?" She asked, "If you don't, we can keep looking." She quickly said. "No, I like it." Mark replied, kissing her forehead. "It's so pretty." She said, admiring the two toned walls, running her hand along the trim that separated the two colors.

Mark chuckled, "It is." Her eyes widened, seeing the wooden back porch thru the sliding glass door, "Mark. Mark. Mark. Look." She said, hitting his arm several times. "What? What? What is it?" He asked quickly, looking where she was pointing. "Oh.. Oh!"

"I love this Mark." She started, "So much."

"How much?" Mark asked the agent, looking over at Pandora. "Renting or buying?" She asked, her eyes scanning Pandora then Mark. "Renting right now." She muttered.

Mark spoke up, "Buying." He replied, Pandora's eyes widening slightly. "Wait- what?" She asked, "But- but I thought.." she stuttered. "So, how much for buying it?" Mark asked, Pandora slightly smiling.

"Right now, opening bid is $250,000." The agent said, making Pandas eye widen. "No, Mark." She whispered. "Why not? We can do this." Mark whispered, the agent eyeing them. "Because.." she muttered, "What if in a year and were still together and want to move again?" She asked.

"Do you want to rent it then?" He asked. "We can do whatever you want, my love." She whispered, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck. "We'll.. We'll buy it." Mark stated, looking over at the agent.

"Oh my god, youre serious?" Pandora asked, "Are we really doing this?"

"We are." Mark replied, the agent watching the two. "This is a huge milestone, Mark." She smiled as she watched the agent bring them papers. Mark grinned, kissing Pandora's head. "I know. Are you as excited as I am?"

"I am." She smiled, moving her arms from around his neck to under his arms, resting her head against his chest as she hugged him. The agent led them to the dining room table, sitting the papers on it. "The furniture is from the previous owners, but if you like any of it, I'm sure we could make an agreement." Mark smiled, starting to read over the papers. "Like anything, Panda?"

"I'm okay with how it's furnished, but I'm not a huge fan of the couch and the end tables, but I'm fine with whatever." Pandora smiled, watching Mark as he was signing the papers, her doing the same after. "Alright, we can just bring our furniture over and buy some new stuff." Mark replied, the agent taking the papers back.

"I'm okay with that." Pandora smiled before squealing, "We just bought our first house Mark!" Mark laughed, the agent cringing at the sound as she stood. "I'll have the old owners come buy to pick up their stuff this evening."

"Okay." Mark replied, "You mind giving us a call once they have everything out that way we can start moving in?" He asked. "Not at all, I have your numbers, I'll give you a call as soon as we're done." She replied, Mark and Pandora following as she walked out. "Thank you so much." Pandora said as she got into the car, Mark talking to the agent for a few moments.

"If things don't work out with her, give me a call." She whispered, slyly winking at him before sauntering off to a different home.

Mark got into the car, looking a little flustered. "You okay?" Pandora asked as she watched him get in. "Maybe we made a mistake.." Mark trailed off, shuddering. "I think she just tried to flirt with me." Pandora rolled her eyes, "I think we didn't make a mistake and you know you're all mine, and no one else's; and that's all that matters." She smiled, "But if she tries to flirt with you again, Im not afraid to cut a bitch." She laughed as he pulled out of the driveway. Mark started laughing, glancing over at Pandora, "Understood."

"Do you think Sydney would care to help me pack clothes while you and Sean move furniture? If they don't care to help?" Pandora asked. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind, as long as they're not asleep or something." Mark replied, smiling. "Do you want to stop by there or?" She asked, adjusting the radio, cringing at the current pop song that was playing. He nodded, starting the route to their place. He parked the car before the two got out, Pandora running up the stairs, excitedly.

"Sydney! Sean! Where the hell are-" she stopped talking, immediately covering her eyes and taking her other hand and covering Marks, "How does that even.. you know what? I changed my mind. I don't want to know." She shuttered.