Chapter 50

The two reached the house, Pandora immediately getting out of the car, slamming the door slightly- not meaning to. Mark flinched slightly, sitting in the car silently. She sighed, stepping into the kitchen, peering through the open window, seeing him sitting in the car. Her stomach clenched as she watched him just sit there, emotionless. Mark slowly stepped out of the car, rubbing his eyes and tapping his face lightly as a forced smile made its way onto his lips. He walked to and into the front door, yawning slightly. Pandora was still in the kitchen, slowly walking toward the fridge, grabbing some meats and condiments for sandwiches. She started making them as she heard the front door open.

"I think I'm going to finish recording." Mark spoke up, walking up behind Pandora and kissing her cheeks, before turning around and heading for the stairs. "Okay." She muttered to herself. "But there's a sandwich down here if you want it." She slightly hollered up the stairs. As Mark walked up the stairs, his face dropped again as he spoke, "Alright."

"Mark come down here. That can wait a few minutes." She told him, a frown on her face. "I really need to finish up on this video. We've already got most of it recorded." He replied, trying to avoid conversation. "Whatever." She huffed, walking up the stairs past him and into their room. Mark bit his lips and sat on the stairs, his head in his hands, "Fuck.." He whispered, trailing off, "Fuck!" He yelled, hitting his hands against the wall. "What the hell is his problem?" Pandora muttered to herself, pulling out her makeup from the master bed room and setting it on the vanity, that had arrived that morning.

She sighed stepping out of the room, looking at him, "What are you doing?" She asked seeing him standing with his head against the wall, "Don't you have to record or something?" She muttered. "Not anymore. Done for today." Mark mumbled, keeping his answer short. "What is wrong with you?" She asked, confused. "I fucked up." He mumbled, biting at his lip. "How?" She asked walking closer, "You didn't do anything wrong?"

"You were upset the entire car ride." Mark sighed, dropping his head. She just looked around the hallway, "No I wasn't."

"You were. You didn't say anything to me. You walked out of the hospital upset, and I don't know how to fix it." He whispered, clenching his fists. "Well what did you expect?" She mumbled to herself, still avoiding eye contact. "If you didn't want a serious answer, why did you ask?" He mumbled, looking up at her. "I asked because I care." She slightly hissed, "How did you expect me to react?" She grunted. "I didn't expect you to start hating me." Mark mumbled, getting quieter.

"Where the hell did you get that fucking idea, Fischbach?" Pandora whispered, now standing next to him, "I don't hate you."

"Seems like it. Maybe you just hate the idea of me." Mark mumbled, looking down at his hands. "Yes. Because I hate you." She replied sarcastically, "I've been with you almost three years because I hate you."

"That's exactly what I was thinking." He mumbled sarcastically, shaking his head. "Then what were you thinking?" She asked, stepping away from him and walking into their room. "I was thinking that you hated the idea of having kids with me." Mark mumbled, hoping she couldn't hear. "I could never hate that idea!" She shouted from the room, hearing him, "Imagine little Mark Jrs running around here!" She giggled, "It was just kinda sudden and I didn't know how to react." She sighed, peeping her head out of the door. Mark nodded slightly, staying silent for a moment, "I'd rather have Pandora Jrs running around, but maybe that's just me."

"Or both?" She smiled, reaching for his hand. Mark reached out his hand and took hers, nodding his head. "Now come on, you can sit on the bed while I film a video." She smiled dragging him into the room.

**

"Are you done yet?" Mark asked, pouting. "I guess I am now." She said turning around, looking at him, her legs on either side of the chair, propping her chin on the back. "If you're done, can we cuddle?" He asked, holding out his arms. "I guess." She muttered, making her way over to bed, laying on his side of the bed. "You don't have to." Mark mumbled, biting his lip.