Chapter 25

"I'm sorry." Pandora sighed as they walked out, "I didn't know they'd be here." She finished. "Of course you didn't. It's okay, you didn't plan this." Sydney started, pulling Pandora into a hug. "I'm sorry for blowing up."

"Is that Felix and Ken?" Mark asked Sean, slapping his arm then pointing to where the two grown men was standing, with their girlfriends.

"It's fine. You're just protective, mother." Pandora joked, "But where the hell did those two go?" She asked once she pulled away from the hug. "No fucking clue." Sydney almost laughed. "There!" She shouted seeing the two talking to two of their best friends, "Goddamn it. I knew we'd lose them to them." She laughed as the two walked over to their boyfriends. Sydney let out a dramatic sigh. "And I always thought they'd end up together."

"I did too." Pandora laughed as the two stood next each other, watching their boyfriend talk away, "Maybe we could just leave them." Pandora suggested, jokingly. "We could always try to get them together." Sydney replied jokingly.

"Get who and what together?" Sean asked, all the attention directing toward the two females. "Oh you know, you and Mark. Septiplier for life." Pandora shrugged, a laugh escaping her lips. Sydney nodded. "Septiplier for life."

"See! Even your girlfriends ship you two!" Mary, Ken's fiancé, interjected. "Shush." Mark laughed, "I only ship Mandora." He smiled as he walked over to Pandora bringing her into his arms. She cringed at the ship name for her and Mark before replying, "Too bad I ship Melix." Pandora teased.

"Y'know, I still ship Septiplier." Sydney stated, shrugging.

"I do too." Sean joked, "But I don't ship it as much as I ship us." Sean smiled. "Oh second thought, I ship Sydora? Spendora? Spyndey?" Pandora mumbled, trying to find a ship name for her and Sydney. "Spendora. Definitely Spendora." Sydney replied, nodding, then pressing a kiss to Pandora's cheek with an amused smile.

Pandora faked fainting, laugh escaping her lips as they watched their boyfriends huff before going back to talking about some new game that came out. Sydney laughed quietly as she rested her head on Pandora's shoulder. "Let's go on an adventure."

"We should." Pandora replied as she leaned her head on Sydneys. You could tell the two was best friends and even in that small break they had, nothing changed. "But where?"

"We should convince people we're lesbians and scare old people." Sydney replied nonchalantly, obviously joking. "That'd be amazing." Pandora laughed, "Could you see their reactions?"

"They would be great." Sydney replied, laughing. "It would." Pandora said. "If you guys wanna come over later if your not busy, you guys can come play that game at ours if you wanna." Pandora suggested, Mark suddenly getting very excited. Sydney smiled and wrapped an arm around Pandora. "Shall we go?" She laughed.

"We shall." Pandora replied, as the two walked away. "Shit wait." Pandora ran back to Sean, "Keys?" He gave her a confused look, "I wanna drive your car." She smiled, "Please?"

Sean raised an eyebrow. "Where are you two going?" He asked. "None of your business." Pandora replied, smiling. Sean rolled his eyes before fishing his keys out of his pocket and handing them to Pandora. "Thank you Sean." Pandora smiled as she pressed a kiss to Marks cheek, knowing he had his car so they'd have a way home. "Lets do this!" Pandora laughed as she ran over to Sean's car, getting into the drivers seat. She slid the key into the ignition before turning it on then blasting the radio.

She turned her head to see an awfully familiar car pull into the parking lot. The car her mother had been driving while in LA. She could see Ben in the passenger seat, and possibly Jack in the back. She ignored it as Sydney got into the car as well. Sydney changed the radio station, smiling innocently at Pandora as My Chemical Romance came blasting through the speakers.

"Don't wreck my car!" Pandora heard Sean shout. "Text Sean and tell him 'no promises'." Pandora laughed, "And really? My Chemical Romance? How about some Panic! after?" Pandora smiled at her best friend.

Sydney laughed and pulled out her phone. "You got something against My Chemical Romance?"

"Nope except the fact that Gerard Way ruined my fucking life." Pandora grunted, "and so did Brendon Urie."

"Oh God. Same." Sydney replied, rolling her eyes. Pandora laughed as she turned the corner, "So where we heading?" She asked. "First, we're going shopping." Sydney replied. "For?" Pandora pushed, her curiosity coming out in here. She slightly looked over seeing Sydney glaring at her, "What! I'm curious!"

"Clothes. Obviously. While I tell you how good you look in clothes." Sydney replied. "You and I both know you look better, darling." She said, a giggle escaping her lips at the pet name she had called her best friend.

"You have better curves, sweet heart." Sydney laughed. "Curves my ass. You have everything I want." Pandora playfully pouted, "Boobs and a butt. I barely have a butt.." She continued. "If you haven't noticed, I have no butt, but I have boobs to spare. And I hate it. I would much rather have your body." Sydney replied, pouting.

"My body. You're funny. It's not better than anyone else's." Pandora sighed, her insecurities suddenly hitting her.

Sydney raised an eyebrow. "You do realize that if we were both single, I would so tap that.. Right?"

Pandora laughed, "same and why is that, doll face?" She asked as she pulled into the mall parking lot. "To put it bluntly, you're fucking hot." Sydney stated. Pandora laughed before quietening down, "I think you're talking about yourself, Syd." Pandora giggled as she got out of the car.

Sydney stepped out of the car before replying. "Are you sure about that, Panda-Pop?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Positive, Std." She confirmed, using the nickname Sydney hated, or made Pandora think she hated.

Sydney fake pouted. "I guess I am like an std. You can never get rid of me." She grinned. "Oh my god." Pandora laughed as she bent over in laughter, "That's a new one." She wiped around her eyes, removing the tears that had clouded in her eyes from laughing so hard.

Sydney stood beside her, a giggling mess. "You okay there, Panda?" Sydney asked, her giggles slowly dying down. "No." She said as she laughed harder, people now staring at the two females in the parking lot, dying from laughter. Sydney let out a snort as she draped an arm around Pandora's shoulders.

"Oh my." Pandora groaned as she stood up, "Maybe we should head inside."

"We should." Sydney giggled. The two walked into the building, small laughs escaping their lips as they talked about anything and everything. "Ooh! These would look fabulous on you!" Pandora squealed as she showed Sydney the leather pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

"Holy shit. It so would. Want to come into the dressing room with me when I try them on?" Sydney jokingly asked as she smirked, people around them eyeing them weirdly.

"Sure thing baby." Pandora purred back, giving Sydney a wink. People was just staring at them as they walked toward the dressing rooms. "Did you see their fucking faces?" Pandora snorted as she waited outside.

Sydney started laughing. "Oh my fucking god. That was the best."

"It was. You're brilliant." Pandora laughed as she watched Sydney step out of the dressing room. "Damn girl, you're on fire in those." Pandora complimented her friend. Sydney did a small spin. "Damn straight.. Well, not straight." Sydney smirked as she winked.

Pandora let out another snort of laughter as Sydney walked back on to change back into her shorts. Sydney let out a huff as she walked out of the dressing room. "I need to get a wax."

"For?" Pandora asked, a smirk striking her features.

Sydney let out a snort. "Dear God... Get your mind out of the gutter, Hemmings." Sydney started, "Eyebrows. Obviously." She giggled before adding very quietly. "And body."