Chapter 35

Mark slowly rubbed her back. "What do you mean, baby?" He murmured gently, kissing her forehead lightly. "I've made you wait, Mark." She continued, not answering his question, "Aren't you tired of waiting.. For me?" She asked.

"Oh.." He started, realizing what she meant. "I won't lie to you, sometimes it's a little frustrating.." He murmured, trailing off. "But I'll wait for you as long as you need, and even longer.." He whispered, gently running his fingers up and down her back. "Because you're everything to me, and I don't ever want you feeling unsure or uncomfortable.."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, "I just don't think I'll be ready, especially after what happened with Michael.. I just don't know." She whispered, "We've been together going on three years, you'd think I'd be ready by now," she lightly chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Mark chuckled softly. "I don't care if you're never ready, I just want you in my life."

She sighed leaning up, then looking down at his face. She slowly placed a kiss on his lips before laying her head on his chest. "I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you." She admitted. "Obviously something pretty great, because I'm awesome." Mark murmured, half smiling. "That's true," she laughed, "and you're very lovable too." She whispered, snuggling her head even further into his chest, breathing in his cologne.

Mark gently ran his fingers through her hair, "You're amazing, and I don't know how I got someone like you to love me, but I'm so happy I did."

"You're easy, Mark.. I don't understand how anyone couldn't love you." She sighed, "But you can thank Sean and Sydney. If I hadn't of met them on the plane, I wouldn't have met you."

A small knock was placed on the door. Mark let out a sigh, "Come in," he hollered, seeing his mom enter the room, her eyes looking at the two that was cuddling in the bed.

"Oh, hey mom, is everything okay?" He asked, rubbing Pandora's back. "Uh yeah, I was just wondering if you was coming back downstairs but I see.." She trailed off, "Also, Mark, I want to talk to you later." She told him, before exiting the room.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows slightly, yawning softly. "Alright.."

"Are you tired?" Pandora teased, running her finger up and down his chest, tracing shapes. "Maybe just a little.." He murmured, closing his eyes and smiling small.

She let out a small laugh, "How about you go see what your family needs then you can come back up here and sleep all you want?" She suggested, removing her head from his chest and sitting up. Mark pouted, "But Panda.." he whined, trying to pull her back.

"Go." She laughed as she slipped out of the bed, running away from him. "Just let me love yooouuuu!" He laughed, standing up and running after her.

"I know you're trouble," she practically sang back to him as she hit the bottom stair before running around the back of the couch. Mark started laughing, running after her. His family was just watching their childish son/brother, "Stop chasing me and I'll stop running," Pandora giggled as she ran to the other side of the couch, taunting him. She wiggled her eyebrows as she laughed.

"Stop running and I'll stop chasing." he stated, chuckling as he stood at the opposite side of the couch. "Stop twisting my words around," she said and she poked her tongue out at him.

"'Stop twisting my words around'" Mark mimicked, darting around the couch towards Pandora.

She moved as he hit the ground, her bursting out with laughter, "A-are you okay?" She stuttered as she walked towards him, holding her hand out to help him up. She could hear his mom and step dad snickering at his antics.

"Yeah.. Yeah, I think.." He replied, a grin spreading on his face and he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of him. "Mark.." She groaned as she felt his wrap his arms around her.

"Yes?" Mark replied cheerily, giggling. "Mind letting me up?" She asked as she wiggled around. "Hmm.. I don't think I should." He grinned.

"I think you should," she whispered as she kiss his cheek, then lightly pinching his side. Mark jumped, letting go of her to grab his side. "Hey!"

She quickly scrambled to her feet, "Is this literally the only way I can get you to exercise?" She laughed at him. Mark pouted, "I don't know what you're taking about, you big meanie.."

She just laughed as she walked over to him, who was now on his feet, "You know exactly what I'm talking about," she giggled, "Video games arent exercise, darling."

Mark continued to pout. She grabbed his shirt, pulling him close, her beaming up at him. Mark glanced up at his parents and brother, chuckling nervously.

"Calm down." She whispered, looking into his eyes. Mark bit his lip lightly before nodding. "What's wrong?" She asked, quietly, "Don't. Don't say it's nothing." She tutted.

"I just really want to kiss you right now." He whispered back, glancing up to see his parents watching him.

"Then what's stopping you?" She asked, wrapped her arms around his neck.

"My parents are what's stopping me," He murmured, placing his hands on her waist. "but, I'm sure they can get over it.." He trailed off, slowly pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. "I'm sure they will." She agreed against his lips, whispering an 'I love you' to him.

"I love you, too.." He whispered, pulling her close. She pulled away, hearing his brother let out an awkward cough. She ran her hand through Marks hair, quickly fluffing it, causing a laugh to escape her lips. Mark chuckled lightly, looking past Pandora to his brother. "If you can't handle seeing your brother kiss someone he loves, then look away."

"Isn't love a strong word?" Tom grumbled. "That's why I used it." Mark shot back, kissing the top of Pandora's head. Marie smiled at her youngest son, "Tom, why don't you and Peter go outside for a moment?" She asked, "Pandora, I'd like to speak to Mark, if you don't mind." She offered a small smile to her. Mark looked down at Pandora, "If you want, you could go lay down and we could cuddle after I'm done here?" He smiled innocently.

Pandora rolled her eyes, "Fine." She let out a light hearted laugh as she walked up the stairs, meanwhile Peter and Tom walked outside.

Mark watched his girlfriend walk up the stairs, smiling. He turned back to his mom, "What did you need to talk about?" He asked with a smile.

"Did she talk to you earlier? I know you two have been having problems and stuff and I know she wanted to talk to you once we got back.." She asked as she looked at the ground, "And Mark, I'm not trying to interfere with your life, I'm not, I just don't want to see you hurt."

"We talked, mom. I know you just want what's best for me. I don't blame you for being worried." Mark replied, sitting on the couch beside his mother. "Do you.. Do you think she's the one?" She asked.

Mark paused for a moment before chuckling softly, "Quite a loaded question, ma.." A small smile grew on his face, "But, I don't know. I think she is, but I don't know if it's too soon to know. I know we've been together for a while now, but can you ever really be sure?"

"I understand, but just make sure she's the one before you go and commit to a lifetime together." Marie spoke.

"I know, I will." He replied, running his fingers through his hair.