Party & A Visit

Cara's POV:

As soon as I pressed the small red button on the house phone, I let out a high-pitched, excited squeal.

Of course, Noah wasn't in the house at the moment. Niall had taken him out to the store, to get him used o being in public and just for some father-son bonding time.

"They're coming, they're coming, they're coming!"

My parents have finally agreed to come to the Christmas party! It feels like I haven't seen them in years.

Niall's Mum already complied, ecstatic to meet her new grandson and, even though she's already met me, Noah's mother.

Gosh, I was so excited! I hoped Mamma and Papà like Niall. I knew they weren't too keen on the idea of a child before marriage, but maybe I can get them to change their minds.

Or at least not hate me for loving Niall.

I began to set up the nice friends and family Christmas party, starting with setting the table.

The not-shiny red tablecloth looked sort of dull with the matching napkins, so instead I laid out the appropriate number of silver, partially shiny napkins. The snowflake design on them shone, the rest did not.

One for Mamma, Papà, Jess, Blake, Niall's mum, Louis, and Harry.

I know that Niall isn't the best of friends with Harry or Lou, but still. I'm happy I invited them because they had no plans tonight. I hate even the thought of people being alone before Christmas, even though the two probably had a Christmas dinner another night.

Bustling around, I barely realized hours had gone by until I got a buzz from the lobby.

I let whoever it was up, which turned out to be Louis, Harry, and--

"Chris? What are you doing here? Get out!"

He grabbed me, gripping my waist tight.

"Shush, baby girl. Where's your bedroom?"

Shocked, scared, and overwhelmed, I obliged and led him into Niall and I's bedroom before he cause a scene or something. As he walked, his numerous tattoos rippled on his muscled skin.

"Come in here at ten o'clock, sharp. If people are still here, tell me. Bye, baby."

He shut the door, putting a barrier between us, before I could even respond.

What have I done? Chris is now in my bedroom, waiting for me! And who knows who he'd hurt if I didn't go, or told Niall.

Noah, Harry, Louis.

Just the thought of having my baby hurt scared me, and I knew if I did anything I would regret it. And, if Chris' plan was to hurt Harry or Louis, I still had to listen to him. I don't want someone else getting hurt for me.

My breathing increased, hands shaking, as I returned to where Harry and Louis sat, nervously, on the couch.

Breathe, stay calm. Chris would do anything do mess with me, and he knew hurting someone would do exactly that, especially if it was my fault.

"I'm-so-sorry-Cara-he-was-going-to-hurt-Harry-I-couldn't-let-him-do-that-I-really-wish-there-was-another-way-but," Louis hurried defence of himself was cut off when I held up my hand.

I took a deep breath, steadying myself before I could let my voice betray me.

"It's alright, Louis. I completely understand. I won't put either of you in danger, either, okay?"

Louis and Harry both sighed and gripped each others hands tight.

About a half hour later, everyone had arrived but Niall and Noah.

Where could they be? I wondered.

My thoughts were answered as Niall walked in, Noah on his hip. Niall had two grocery bags full of snack food. He set them on the counter.

"Oh, so this is the ever-so-famous Niall Horan?" Mamma said, disappointment in her voice.

"Yes, Mamma," I replied firmly as her shoulder-length black hair swayed.

"Mamma, Papà, this, is Noah." I motioned towards the little bundle in Niall's arms. He was squirming, his tiny hands trying to grab anything he possibly could.

"Aw, lookit! Bridget, isn't he the cutest little thing!" Papà exclaimed, grabbing Mamma's hand and pushing it towards Noah.

My baby wrapped his hand, slightly blindly, considering a baby's vision is not too good, around his nonna's pinky finger.

"Aw, well, I guess Noah isn't too bad," said Mamma, and I could almost see her heart grow three sizes toward Noah.

"Hey, Mum," said Niall, handing off Noah to Mamma - I suppose Nonna now - and went to hug his mother.

"I can't believe I'm a grandma!" Maura whispered, awestruck, once she was gazing down at the new addition to her bloodline.

Harry and Louis sort of just sat there, looking glum, so, once the two new grandmothers had engaged in a conversation about gardening, I went over to see them while holding the little soul in my arms, feeding him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Niall and Papà speaking, and laughing. I had a strange inkling that Papà was reminiscing about childhood memories of mine; embarrassing ones.

"Hey guys," I greeted when I finally got to the table with Cheetos, veggies and dip, and Christmas chocolates.

"Hi," Harry returned, probably still remorseful over the Chris thing.

Ohmygod, the Chris thing. What time is it?

I glance at the clock on the wall to discover it's only seven thirty, which gives me three hours and a half to think of something.

"C-can I hold him?" Louis asked nervously, opening his arms. Hope shimmered in his eyes.

"Of course, Lou." His smile was so bright I swear I was blinded for a short second.

I gently placed Noah in his arms, stepping back and letting he and Harry coo at him. I also handed the pair his milk bottle, letting them enjoy their baby time.

They'd make great dads someday.

The night dragged on, every moment seeming an eternity as I watched the 'tick, tick, ticking' of time passing. I did not want to miss ten o'clock, out of fear of what Chris may do, and who he may hurt.

At eight o'clock, I brought out the ham dinner that I kept having to check on and give moisture at different parts of the day.

Many compliments were received for my cooking, although I knew I could've done better.

Next came the salad, or should I say lettuce, and the tray with many dressings and toppings for however you liked it.

Finally, I brought out the "Merry Christmas" ice cream cake from a bakery. Yes, bakery. Technically, it is a cake.

Everybody ate their full and before I knew it, it was 9:50 p.m.

Oh, great, what will my excuse be?

Niall and I place the three "Baby's First Christmas 2013" ornaments on the tree in front of everyone to see when I realize it's 9:59.

Shit.

"Uh, Niall, I'm not feeling too good. I'm so sorry everyone, but I'm going to go lay down for a short while," I said sadly. Louis and Harry gave me a look and I stared right back, confirming their thoughts.

Slowly and reluctantly I made my way to my bedroom, until I heard the clock chime ten.

Five, four, three, two....

I opened the door a few seconds late so it did not seem that I stood at the door, waiting, even though that is what happened. I find Chris, tattoos, piercings, revealing top and all, laying casually on the bed.

"Thank god. I thought it would never come," he sighed, pushing the door closed behind me. The next instant, his arms were wrapped securely around me and his lips were against mine.

"I've waited so long for this, even before that fucker took you away from me," Chris mumbled, swaying his hips happily and reconnecting the kiss.

"Kiss back," he ordered, to which I denied.

"No."

"Ah, baby," Chris whispered, throwing his head back and tugging at his lip ring with his teeth. His arms were looped around my neck dangerously, threateningly.

"Do you want me to hurt someone?"

Terrified, I shook my head. It was then that he kissed me again, and, in fear, I kissed back.

Chris began sliding my clothes off, for an instant breaking the disgusting meet of lips. Again we were broken as he tugged off his own shirt.

These were the moments I cherished, for they didn't last long.

I gasped openly when the man I used to know, now a stranger, with his harsh demeanour and sharp tattoos, pressed me flat against the black-sheeted bed.

"All mine tonight. And Niall will never know, because you know what would happen if you told him."

And I did.

The monster smirked down at me before beginning.

AN: Cliffhanger ;) if this gets 2k votes and 500 comments, we'll update.

Also I started a Harry fanfic 'Recovery' it's on my page please check it out :)