Plans

Cara and I were messing around in the bath splashing each other and I put bubbles on my face to make a beard.

"Ho ho ho," I mocked the voice of Santa Claus, making her squint her eyes in laughter. In my peripheral I noted she stroked her swollen belly protectively.

"We're so mature," Cara laughed while making a beard herself.

"How long are we in here?" I wondered aloud.

"About an hour."

"Alright, I'm getting out, the water's getting cold and so are my balls." I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my torso and grabbed another towel for my hair.

"Are there any more towels?" Cara asked.

"No, they're in the wash, have this one." I whipped off my towel, revealing my naked body, and threw the towel to her.

"Very nice," she smirked at my pride and I laughed.

"Back at ya," I winked.

I put on my underwear and rushed to the kitchen to answer my phone. Damn, private caller.

I answer the ringing phone and discover none other than Louis Tomlinson on the other end.

"What?" I bark. Why am I always so rude to him? Poor guy.

"Um Niall? I have something you should know," Louis says over the phone obnoxiously.

"What now?" I growl temperamentally, my pity for him disappearing.

"Well, ya see, Chris, he's-"

"Dammit Lou, I told you not to mention that fucker." I begin pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

"Well, the thing is, and if you cut me off Harry and I both will wring your scrawny Irish neck, you'll like what you'll hear."

I ignore his insult at my culture and his threat and let him continue.

"Chris was just acquitted to the mental hospital in London."

"What?" I immediately stop my pacing as a wide grin stretched across my face.

"You heard me," his sass is so amusing yet annoying at the exact same fucking second. "Bye man."

"Later."

"Hey babe, what's got you so happy?" Cara questions, walking into the kitchen to accompany me, wearing only the towel I'd thrown her.

"Chris- he's gone," I held back victorious laughs.

"Gone?" She froze.

"In a mental hospital baby. I didn't kill him."

A long breath is taken by her at the news.

"He won't be bothering us anymore?"

"Never," I assured her.

"Who made him go?"

Dammit! "I forgot to ask Louis. I'll call him back later to get the whole story."

"I wouldn't be surprised if sweet little Harry called 'em in himself. I can't see him putting up with that asshole," she laughed.

"Probably won't be needing this anymore," I took the bullets from the gun and threw it in the bin.

"Thank God." She said, feeling relieved that the gun is gone.

"I'm starving," I said, while walking into my room, putting on shorts and a random top that I picked up off the floor.

"Wanna order Chinese?"

"Yeah, get the usual for me. A four in one with chicken balls," I shouted from my room as I was tidying it up a bit. "And a can of Coke," I kissed her cheek and handed her my phone to order.

I slouched on the couch and she dialled the Chinese place and cuddled beside me. I played with her hair as she was ordering the food.

"You have it on speed dial?" She laughed. "With a love heart beside it?"

"Yeah. I love that Chinese place,"

"You don't even have me on speed dial but you have a fast food place on speed dial? That's the only number you have on speed dial." She looked further into my phone. "You're so weird." She gave me my phone back.

"But you love me anyway," I said and she kissed me.

"Baby names," I said, putting her on my lap. "If it's a girl we said Lily Rose Horan, if it's a boy, I vote Noah Jacob Horan."

"What about Marshall?"

"Marshall? Are we having a 41 year old rapper?" I answered sarcastically.

"What about Cornelius?"

"Cornelius? Are you having a laugh. Jesus, Cara we'll be called down to the school everyday over the child being bullied."

"You're right. Noah Jacob Horan, I like it."

"This is mad. A few months ago I never even had a girlfriend and here I am with one and a child on the way." I rubbed her stomach and kissed her.

"Yeah and you've definitely matured. I'm so happy! I have you," she kissed me. "And you," she looked at at her stomach, smiling.

"After we eat the Chinese you can't be eating anything bad after that, it's bad for the baby or something. Anything you eat, the baby eats. I did my research."

"We should go to them classes that pregnant people go to and you sit behind me, rubbing my stomach. And YOGA!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

"I don't wanna go to yoga. Yoga's gay."

"Oh my God Niall, you're such a baby," we were interrupted by the bell ringing.

"The food already?" I pressed the buzzer and a Chinese man told us the food was here. "I'll run downstairs and get it," I paid the man and brought the food up. "My darling," I placed the food on the table and we both dug in.

"We need to get carpet here, the floors annoy me," she said, as she was practically inhaling her food.

"I'm only renting this place, so we can't." I said bluntly.

"If we get enough money will we buy it?"

"You don't want to move into a house when the baby's born?"

"I don't know what we should do," she sighed.

"Don't be getting stressed. I'll make enough money from work and we can buy a house by the time the baby is born, hows that sound?"

"Yeah, we'll do that."

"It's 11 pm, and i'm going to bed." I brought the food into the bedroom with me.

"Gimme my food," she whined.

"You're coming with me," I threw her over my shoulder and set her down on the bed.