Mistake

Niall's POV:

Cara's alarm clock woke us up for the first class. She groaned and switched it off. She was about to stand up but I pulled her back down next to me.

"I just wanna lay here with you all day," I said with a tired, raspy tone.

"Me too but we have to go to class," she said, her voice sounding tired too.

I groaned and let her go.

When she stood up, I pulled the blanket back over me.

She whipped it off me and the cold gave me a shock.

"Babe, pleaseee." I whined.

"Niall, don't be a baby. If you're late or miss class you'll get expelled."

"Okay." I stood up. "Love ya," I kissed her and walked out, hearing her say "love ya too," when I shut the door.

I forgot to get my t-shirt off her, I'll get it off her later.

I made my way to my dorm shirtless, with just shorts on, I did draw stares and whistles from girls but I ignored them.

I knocked politely on my dorm door because Jess is in there.

She opened the door and kissed Blake goodbye.

"What's up?" I greeted Blake, who was still laying in bed.

"How's things with you and Cara? Have fun last night?" He smirked.

"We didn't do 'stuff' I don't wanna pressure her." I admitted as I got dressed. I wore a basic white tank-top that had american designs on it, jeans and a red snapback.

I put my snapback on backwards.

"That's good." Blake said as he also got dressed.

When he was ready, we headed to our first class.

~

As usual classes were boring, I waited for lunch so I could see Cara again.

Finally the bell went and I rushed to the cafeteria. I've always loved the way our college has a cafeteria, most don't.

I'm surprised the Dean hasn't said anything to me after what I did to Chris.

I spotted Luke, Mark and Justin at a table. I walked over and made conversation.

"Hey, fellas," I greeted.

"You coming to our room later to smoke?" Luke asked.

"Em... I dunno, Cara doesn't want me doing that."

"So you're gonna let her control you?" Mark butted in.

"Going out with her about a week and you're already whipped," Justin commented, making the others laugh.

"What?! Me? Whipped? No. I am not whipped." I defended.

"Then come over later." Luke said.

"Fine, I will." I walked off. Whipped? I questioned myself. I'm not whipped.

I sat down at a table and noticed Cara, like a little child, making her laugh. I gave her a hug and held her hand. We got food and sat beside each other.

"So, what's your plans for later?" I asked.

"Nothing, probably gonna hang out with Jess," she shrugged. "What are you doing all day?"

"Just gonna hang out with the boys,"

"Don't let them pressure you into smoking again. It's not good for you and I don't want to be around someone who smokes that stuff."