Movie

Niall's POV:

I booked us tickets online to see the new Paranormal Activity. I put on a Rolling Stones t-shirt, jeans and white Supra's. I put gel in my hair and had it in a quiff as usual.

It was almost eight. I walked up to Cara's dorm room and knocked lightly on her door.

She answered and sat down on her bed to put her shoes on.

"Got tickets for the new Paranormal Activity."

"I've been dying to see that!" She stood up and checked herself out in the mirror.

Cara was wearing a long t-shirt that said 'LA' on it, jeans and red converse. She also curled her hair. I like the way she dresses casual.

I noticed the teddy bear I gave her sitting on her night stand.

"Does my hair look okay?" She turned to me.

"You should curl it more often, it's nice." I complimented.

"Thanks." She smiled.

We walked outside her room and what do you know that girl Madison is there.

"Niall!" She waved. I just ignored her.

We walked outside the college and I opened Cara's door for her. I jogged around to my side and buckled myself in. I started the engine and pulled out onto the main road.

"Have ya seen the other Paranormal Activities?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love scary movies like that,"

"The D.A put me on pots and pans for the rest of the semester." I huffed. "I'm not gonna do it though,"

"Well you, broke a vending machine, put his furniture outside and let's not forget the poppers in the toilet."

"And the spray paint." I added, making Cara chuckle. "He's a cunt anyway." I turned on the radio.

A few minutes passed and we pulled in to the movie theatre parking lot.

"We have arrived," I announced in a sing song. I unbuckle my belt and we make our way to the main entrance.

We walked up to the ticket booth to get sweets. Cara pulled out her purse and I pushed it away.

"Don't worry. I got this one."

"But I have money, you paid for dinner last time." She insisted but I refused.

"When you're with me, you don't pay for anything." I said.

I bought us a large popcorn to share, two large cokes and a big bag of Skittles.

We got seated in the movie theatre, it was packed with people. The theatre begins to darken and the previews begin.

I was scarfing down the popcorn like there's no tomorrow. Practically inhaling it.

Cara's eyes widened. "How do you eat like that?"

"I eat a lot." I muttered as bits of popcorn fell out of my mouth.

There was a couple a few rows ahead of us, sucking on each others faces. I threw popcorn at them and they looked around for the person that threw it at them. Cara was laughing her ass off.

"Quiet, the movie is starting." I shoved popcorn in her face, joking.

During the film Cara didn't even jump once. I was impressed.

When the movie was over we went to a pizza place, all you can eat. We were in a mall and there were loads of restaurants to choose from.

"All you can eat. I like the sound of that. Wanna go in ?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I love pizza."

We sat down with our food. My plate was like a mountain of food. Cara also had quite a bit on her plate.

"After this I need to get a new pair of shoes." I said.

"They have nice shoes in Champion Sports."

"Yeah I might go in there first,"

"Pepperoni is the best." Cara said while stuffing her face.

"I agree, too bad there's no Nando's in this place. Nando's is the shit."

"Never tried it."

"You have not lived." I said and Cara laughed. I love the way she laughs at my jokes. When I'm with other girls, who have the combined IQ of a raisin, they only fake laugh because they like me.

We finished our food.

"That was delicious," I burped.

"Yeah it was, let's go get your shoes."

We walked around for a few minutes going into different shops. I bought a red pair of Supra's.

"You really love your Supra's." Cara commented.

"I do indeed," I agreed.

"They have a Tiffany's here?!" Cara ran over to the shop.

"Do you want something in there?" I asked.

"No are you crazy? That's super expensive!"

"Nonsense, let's go in and have a look." I said. I have enough money, I saved for years since I was eleven and when my nanny died she left me some of her inheritance. Also had a few jobs. And mum sent me over money a few times.

A silver, sparkly necklace, with beautiful designs caught Cara's attention. She ran over to it all excited. When she looked at the price tag her smile faded.

"Do you want that one?" I asked.

"... No I can't." She hesitated.

"Excuse me Miss," I called a worker over. "She'll have this one, thank you."

I went up to the counter and paid for it.

I placed it around Cara's neck and she couldn't stop smiling. When we walked outside the store she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you." She murmured into my neck.

"You're welcome," I hugged her back hesitantly. This is strange to me. I never hug girls sincerely.

I noticed some tears streaming down her face. "Are you alright? What did I do?" I asked and she laughed.

"Nothing," she wiped her tears. "No ones ever been this nice to me before. I treat you like shit and you're still really nice to me. Thank you."

"Don't be silly. You don't treat me like shit. You're a really great person and I'm glad I know you." I smiled. "I think this is a good time for ice cream."

She held out her hand a bit and I slowly pushed my fingers between hers.