Invitation

~

I stared at the raindrops on the window, the dark clouds, the trees dancing in the wind and my alarm soon went off, snapping me out of my daze.

"Turn that off!" Niall groaned, his head buried in the pillow.

We only got a few hours sleep and i'm going back to Italy in an hour.

My bags were already packed and I had my travelling clothes ready.

I hopped in the shower, dried my hair and got dressed.

Niall was already making breakfast. He looks so cute with his messy bed hair and grey sweats.

"Heya" he greeted, pulling me into a hug. "Did you enjoy last night?" He whispered and I giggled against his neck.

"Definitely" I kissed his gorgeous, tender lips and noticed Blake and Jess sleeping on the couch.

"Yeah, they fell asleep there last night" Niall noticing my staring, handing me a plate of buttered toast.

Blake and Jess woke up by the sound of our voices.

"Will I drop you to the airport?" Niall offered.

"I already called a taxi"

"Whatcha do that for? I would have drove you there myself."

"I thought you'd be asleep"

"Hardly. It's my last proper day with my girlfriend." He threw his fork on the kitchen counter in anger.

~

The taxi was honking outside.

"I'll miss you" Niall pulled me into one of his amazing hugs, that i'll dearly miss.

"You'll see me in a few days and i'll Skype you when I get there" I tried cheering him up but it didn't work.

"Make sure you do..." he said, still holding me tightly, face buried in my neck.

Niall's POV:

I'm going to be in my apartment by myself for a few days until she comes back. When we go to court in a few days she'll stay the night but then she'll be gone again.

The thought of not seeing her everyday saddens me.

I closed the front door after I watched the taxi drive off. I made my way into the kitchen, seeing Jess making tea.

"Want one?" She pointed to container of tea bags.

"Two sugars" I sat down.

She stirred the sugar in and handed me the scalding, hot mug. I held it in my hands to heat them up.

"Chilly day today. A day in to watch the telly so it is" I looked out the window, seeing it raining down.

"Yeah, Blake and I are going to my mum and dads house for a few days until our place is sorted out. We got an apartment for a while, till we go back to College" she blew over her tea and took a sip.

"Where is he?" I wondered, he was in the living room a few minutes ago.

"Taking a shower" she rolled her eyes. Blake is such a clean freak, he had a shower before he came here last night.

"... Do you think Cara will miss me?" I asked, thinking she probably wouldn't.

"Are you crazy? Of course she will. You were all she was thinking about when she decided to go to Italy. She really does love you Niall"

Hearing what she said made me smile voluminously.

"So, when are you gonna be starting cases? You a proper lawyer now"

"Soon hopefully. It's gonna be a lot of work, I ordered a new computer, new suits and other lawyer related things. Still need to like get an office and stuff"

Soon Blake walked in, drying his hair with the towel.

"We have to be at your house in thirty minutes, you gonna hurry and get dressed?" He said.

"Yep" she finished her tea and got dressed in the bathroom.

"Party was awesome last night" Blake slapped me on the shoulder.

"I can hardly remember anything, I remember eating pizza with Cara and then-" I laughed to myself when I remembered the AMAZING time I had with her.

"Your own place and you're starting a really serious job soon. Mah boy's growing up" Blake joked, taking a drink of water.

"Shut up" I laughed, washing my mug and putting it in the cupboard. My mum bought me like everything in the apartment, she's amazing.

"10 minutes babe" Blake peeked in the bathroom where Jess was changing.

"WAIT!" She shouted and Blake walked over to me wide eyed.

"Women." He shrugged.

Jess soon came out, fixing her hair into a messy bun.

"Sorry to leave so soon but her parents want us to get breakfast with them for a special 'bonding' time." Blake looked so uninterested.

"Enjoy your apartment" Jess gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck, bro" Blake pulled me into a hug.

He's so strong, he's like the hulk.

"Come over anytime" I patted him on the back.

They walked out and I was soon alone in my apartment.

I stood in the living room and began cleaning the mess from the party last night.

After that, I took a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed.

When I was drying my hair, the door bell rung.

A delivery man got me to sign for my new computer.

"Cheers"

"Have a good day" he replied, and hopped in his car.

I set up my computer in the living room. It was working perfectly.

I stared lovingly at the screen and clicked on notes and began writing what to say for when I go back to court and face Chris, yet again. I set up my new printer underneath the computer and printed my notes off.

All prepared.

I took a nap and woke up about an hour later.

I was immensely bored so I decided to check my FaceBook.

Messages from my friends and mum.

I looked to see who was online and saw the green circle beside my mums name.

I decided to video chat her because I haven't spoken to her in a while.

'Heya' I waved at the computer camera.

"Can ya hear me, Niall?" She said very loudly.

"Yes, no need to shout" I laughed.

"Do you like your apartment?"

"Yeah, it's class. Thanks so much, I love it"

"Delighted ya like it. Where's Cara?" She asked.

"She's gone to Italy for a few days"

I didn't want to tell her about Chris or court or anything.

"Okay and I don't want you having anymore parties there! I don't want you in trouble with the landlord."

"How'd you know I had a party?"

"I was looking at your friends statuses and pictures"

"Ma, don't be stalking me friends. Besides, I cleaned it see" I moved the screen so she could see the place.

"Very good and use the briefcase I got you for when you're going to court"

"Will do"

I heard a knock at the door.

"Have to go mum, talk later" I blew a kiss at the screen and she did the same.

I strolled over to the front door.

Standing there, was Cara.

"Is the invitation to move in still open?"

Cara stood outside in the pouring rain, asking if she can still move in. I was absolutely overwhelmed.

"Of course yeah definitely! Now get in out of the rain before you catch a cold, you nut job"

I brought in her suitcases and hugged her so tightly.

"I can't believe you're here, why didn't you go to Italy?" I held her hands.

"I was at the airport and thought to myself 'wow what the fuck am I doing? The person I love is here and i'm going to Italy? I'm such an idiot' and I thought of all the things we've been through, all the memories... And took a taxi straight here because I just couldn't leave you"

She explained and hugged me again.

"Niall, I love you"

"I love you too" I murmured into her neck.

"I'm gonna go take a shower because i'm soaking wet."

"I'll make you a cuppa and put on the heating"

She walked off and I smacked her bum, she looked back and giggled.

As I was making the tea, I sang to myself.

"I FEEL GOOD, I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! I GOT YOU!"

And start doing weird dance moves, I haven't been this happy in ages! I'm sharing an apartment with the person I love and gonna be starting my lawyer job soon! Life is good.

I went on my computer for a few minutes till she got out of the shower.

"Cara! Your tea will go cold!" I shouted so she could hear me.

She walked out, hair in a towel and wearing her pyjamas.

"Whatcha doin'?" She stood behind me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Checking emails"

"Well sit beside me on the couch, so we can cuddle" she guided me over to the couch.