Karaoke

I signed myself out. Niall held my hand and we took a taxi back to the college.

As we walked in, people were looking at us in the halls, holding hands. I'm probably Niall's first girlfriend and they were all shocked.

"Ignore them," Niall whispered and kissed my cheek in front of everyone.

The Dean approached us.

"Hello, Cara. Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I feel great," I smiled.

"We assigned you and Jessica a new room," he handed me a key. "Jessica already moved your stuff into the room and everything is set up."

"Thank you so much and I'm sorry-"

"Don't worry about it, the socket wasn't properly adjusted so it was our fault. Good thing Mr. Horan was there just in time or things could have been worse. Well done, Niall," he held out his hand for Niall to shake.

"Thank you, sir."

"Alright, have a nice night," he smiled and walked off.

As we walked up the staircase, Niall said,

"I think that's the first time he smiled in years."

We arrived at my new floor and Jess ran over to me, hugging me so hard I almost fell over.

"Are you okay?!" She asked, holding on to my shoulders. "Did I just see you two holding hands? What's going on?" She smiled suspiciously.

"Niall asked me to be his girlfriend," I blushed.

Niall's POV:

"Yep, we are now a couple."

"That's great!" Jess said over excited.

As Jess walked into her room, Jess said,

"Treat her well. You won't ever get a better girl than her."

"I know that," I replied and Jess gave me a friendly hug.

I followed Cara into her room and gave her a hug from behind.

She turned to face me and kissed me. I kissed her back without hesitation.

"You coming to the karaoke that's on tonight, in the school gym?" I asked.

"There's a karaoke?"

"Yeah, come with me. I'll sing you a song."

"No you won't," she laughed.

"Want a bet?" I challenged.

"Yes, I do," she retorted.

"Get dressed and I'll meet you down there," I was about to walk out and she pulled me back, giving me another kiss.

Cara's POV:

On instinct, I kissed him again, right before he left the room.

He pulled away, "Okay, I'll be waiting," he winked and closed the door behind him.

I got dressed in a baby blue just-below-knee-length horizontal strap, horizontal ruffle dress, with smoky eye makeup and sunset pink gloss.

It was my first actual date with Niall as his girlfriend, I wanted to make a statement.

Silver droplet earrings were hung from my lobes. I slipped on small black heels.

I shut the door and locked it, making my way down the stairs and towards the gym.