Troublemaker

"Jess isn't going to be happy with me, it's sevemteem minutes past tem and she warned us to be back by ten." I jokingly acted scared as Cara laughed, sitting in the car.

"I actually had a good time tonight," Cara admitted as her laughter died down.

"So does that mean I can take you out again?" I dare to ask, hiding my secret nervousness.

Her laughter dies down and she faces me as I put the car in park. "Yeah.. Sure." She said followed by a small grin.

Smiling involuntarily to myself, I walked around the car to open her door and walk her to her dorm.

"Good thing your mother isn't here to yell at me for bringing you home late." I joked walking up to her dorm.

She laughed while unlocking her door. Her laugh made me smile back at her.

"Alright-iyo, I'll see you in the morning," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight," She smiled and I closed the door behind me.

'Alright-iyo?" I mentally question myself, what the hell, Niall?

I make my way to Blake's room to check on our stock.

I arrived on my dorm floor and was greeted by some girls talking in the hallways.

"Alright, ladies?" I smiled.

I unlocked my dorm room and saw Blake and Jess. They were cuddling up, watching a movie on Blake's laptop.

"What's up?" I asked and sat down on my bed.

"How was your date?" Blake asked.

"It was good, I asked if I could take her out again and she said I could."

"What time did you come back at?" Jess asked.

"9:58 pm" I lied.

"Very good." She replied. "It's lights out in ten minutes, goodnight babe." She said and gave Blake a kiss. Blake sat up and closed his laptop shut.

"Where's the weed?" I asked as soon as Jess left the room.

"In my sock drawer," He pointed, getting up from the bed.

The two of us walk next door to meet Justin, Mark and Luke.

"Alright lads?" I made my way in. "Can I use your school bag to put the stuff in?"

"Yep." Justin said and tossed me over his bag.