C

Niall's POV:

I grunted, switching my alarm clock off. Blake got dressed before me, it's harder for me to get dressed because of my ribs. Can't play basketball either for a while.

I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and splashed some cold water on my face to wake myself up.

After that I put on grey sweats, a white t-shirt, Supra's and a green snapback. I couldn't bend down to fix my shoes, so Blake had to do it for me. He then helped me to stand up and handed me my bag.

"Thanks, mate," I smiled.

"No problem," he smiled back.

Blake's parents are american, so he has an american-english accent. Sometimes he sounds english and other times he sounds american.

Blake locked the door and we began to our way to our first class.

"If I see Chris today, I want you to kick his arse for me,"

"Will do," Blake laughed.

We walked down the stairs of our dorm floor, down the hall, turned left and walked into French class. Blake, Jess, Cara and I all take French.

Chris has this class.

The second I walked in, I saw Chris in the corner with his friend. He glared at me and I flipped him the finger, making Blake laugh.

I sat down and told Cara to sit beside me. While we all waited on the teacher, I decided to make conversation with Cara.

"Hey, babe," I said, putting my right arm around her shoulder, holding my ribs with my left. They hurt every time I move.

"Hey" she kissed me, causing the class to say 'aww' and cheer. Cara blushed.

"I think we're the most popular couple here," I whispered, causing her to giggle. I notice Chris in the corner of my eye, he was staring at us.

"Have you got a staring problem?!" I said to Chris, making the class fall silent.

"Babe, just leave it." Cara whispered.

"No, he's a fucking weirdo" I remarked, causing the class to erupt in laughter.

The teacher soon came in and started the lesson.

~

As usual when it's lunch, Cara, Blake, Jess and I sit at the same table.

"Bring me back something from Mullingar, when you guys go," Blake said, taking a sip of his drink.

"We will indeed" I said, biting into my sandwich. "Can't wait to go see my mum and brother"

"I have an idea," Blake got off the subject.
"my uncle has a cabin down the country and theres a lake, with kayaks. We could all go down for a weekend and go fishing and stuff. It'll be fun. All four of us," Blake looked at us all and we all agreed.

"What about your ribs?"

"We could go whenever he feels better," Blake reasoned.

"Yeah," Niall agreed.

"Okay," Cara smiled.

"Are there sharks in the lake?" Jess asked a stupid question.

"Are there sharks in the lake?" Blake mocked. "Obviously not, babe. It's a lake." We all laughed.

"Just making sure. They are my biggest fear."

"You know what my biggest fear is?" I joined in on the subject. "Spiders." They all laughed.