Chapter Forty-Seven

When we arrived at Hogwarts we managed to end up at the spot where our carriages pick us up on the first day, so we waited for the next carriage to arrive. We could faintly see the other one making its way to the castle.

"Leah!" someone called and I turned around to see Granger and Potter walking up.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Merry Christmas," they smiled.

"Merry Christmas," I nodded.

"Malfoy, Parkinson," Potter said, trying to be polite.

"Potter," they said together. Granger forced a smile and turned to me.

"I can't wait to see your dress!" she sighed.

"Neither can I," Draco smirked and I scowled at him.

"Well you've got to wait," I snapped. He laughed and Pansy hit him.

"Hey, she could leave right now, and you'll never get to see it," she said.

"Why are you here with them, anyway?" Potter asked.

"Well I was staying with the Malfoy's," I scowled, "and Draco and I left together, and Pansy came soon after."

"Oh right, Ron told us you were staying with them," Granger nodded. I smiled faintly and looked past Granger; I could see the next carriage coming. Once it stopped, we all took a silent ride up to the castle.

"Leah, are you getting ready with us?" Granger asked and I sighed.

"Well, I was hoping we could just meet. You, me, and Pansy," I said with a small smile.

"Oh...sure," Granger said, forcing a smile. I nodded and walked down to the Slytherin common room with Pansy and Draco.

"Leah, Pansy...ugh Draco," Blaise smiled, and then sent Draco a scowl.

"Nice to see you too Blaise," Draco smirked. Blaise smiled sarcastically and I shook my head.

"You guys..." I sighed.

"Well Leah, come on!" Pansy urged and pushed me upstairs. She sat me down in a chair by the mirror and got to work.

DRACO'S POV

Pansy pushed Leah upstairs and I lounged next to Blaise.

"Girls take these things so seriously," I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's very true. Well man, Merry Christmas," Blaise said, smiling and leaning back in his chair. I put my foot under the gits chair and kicked it, making him fall backwards. The chair clattered to the ground with a bang, and Blaise yelled in surprise. I smirked and looked down at him.

"Oops," I laughed.

"Dude, not cool," Blaise scowled. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs quickly.

"Leah, come back here!" Pansy ordered, but Leah didn't listen because her head poked around the corner. I guess she was in the middle of getting ready because her original eyeliner was off, and she had on only half her foundation on.

"What happened?" she asked, and I could see her bare shoulders with two skinny straps.

"Leah what are you wearing?" I sighed.

"Not important," she said. I raised my eyebrows but didn't say a word.

"Draco flipped my chair, that's all," Blaise said. Leah nodded and I heard Pansy stomp down the stairs.

"Leah lets go!" she demanded, and Leah was pulled out of sight. I heard Leah rapidly talking, and then yelping in surprise.

"SORRY!" Pansy yelled and then her voice died out again.