Chapter Forty-Six

"Come on, you've got to be hungry," Draco laughed, pulling me into a nice restaurant.

"Yes, I am hungry," I smiled, and then sat down across from Draco.

"So I guess this is our first real date," he laughed and I nodded.

"I guess so," I smirked.

"Well, order anything you'd like," he said.

"Hi how may I help you today?" asked our waitress with a smile.

"Leah?" Draco asked.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" she offered.

"Uh, I'll have..." I said and then frowned, not knowing what I wanted.

"Two glasses of water," Draco smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back in a moment," she nodded and then walked off.

"And what if I didn't want water?" I grinned.

"Would you like something else?" he asked with a smile. 

"No, thank you, Draco," I smiled back and opened my menu. There were a lot of choices, but I went with the salmon.

"Really, they serve salmon here?" I asked and Draco smiled.

"Yes, they do. I'm getting steak," he decided.

"Where are we? Since when are there places this nice in Diagon Alley?" I asked, looking around.

"Since now," he chuckled and I sighed.

"Well thank you for taking me out to lunch," I said.

"Wow, you said thank you without being sarcastic," he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get used to it," I winked.

"Okay, two waters," our waitress smiled, coming back. She placed one in front of me and then put Draco's down as well before pulling out a pad of paper.

"What can I get you to eat?" she asked.

"I'll have salmon," I said.

"And you?" she asked Draco.

"Steak, medium rare," he smiled. She smiled back and nodded before walking away.

"Draco," I whispered. He looked at me and leaned in.

"What?" he whispered back.

"Are these people muggles?" I asked, looking at how normal this place looked.

"Yes," he said in a normal tone and leaned back. I frowned but didn't say anything. I saw a familiar face walk by and leaned out of my chair to confirm my suspicions.

"Who are you checking out?" Draco asked teasingly.

"Come here," I said, waving him over. He stood up and walked over, kneeling down next to me. He looked at me expectantly and I pointed to the three people just sitting down.

"Is that Alex?" I asked.

"Um...yeah I think so," he nodded.

"Those are not the Carrow's, they're supposed to be hiding," I frowned.

"No, I know they aren't. The older guy looks familiar," he said under his breath.

"Yeah, he does," I agreed. The older guy had his hair in his face so I couldn't really see his features, but he looked very familiar. The woman had dark hair, as dark as mine, and clear blue eyes, like Alex.