Chapter Forty

She looked at me doubtfully.

"Me?" she asked with a frown.

"Yes, you," I smiled.

"I'm your sister?" she asked me, a smile forming on her lips.

"No you're my mother," I said sarcastically and she beamed at me.

"You're my sister!" she shrieked and hugged me tightly.

"I know! I'm older by the way," I smirked and she sighed.

"Of course," she said, shaking her head.

"Listen, how would you like to come to my house for the holidays? I know they're a little while away, but I wanna get to you first," she smiled.

"Of course!" I smiled and she laughed.

"Great!" she smiled. I looked at her and saw she had black hair like mums, but her eyes were brown; probably like her dad's. 

"I can't believe my best friend is actually my sister," she whispered.

"It's great," I agreed.

"Draco should come, too. Then you guys can be a couple over break," she said suddenly.

"That's a good idea!" I smiled.

"I should come where?" Draco asked, coming down the steps from his dorm.

"My house for the holidays," Pansy said, opening a Butterbeer.

"Could be fun, I was actually going to invite Leah over. I know my parents will want to see you," he said.

"Oh, well I can spend time there, too. I have nowhere to go," I shrugged.

"I want to be with my mum on Christmas day," I decided.

"What?" Draco frowned.

"My real mother."

"Did you find out who your real mum is?" he asked, sitting down.

"Yes I did...Katie Parkinson," I smiled.

"Pansy's mum? So you guys are sisters?" he asked in surprise.

"Is it really that surprising, if you think about it?" I asked with a laugh.

"No, I guess not," he smiled.

"I'll write to my mom and ask. Don't worry, I won't say it's you, I'll just say I have two friends I want to come over," Pansy said, grabbing a quill and piece of parchment. She began writing and I smiled. This is going to be a great Christmas.

"My mom actually already told me to invite you," Draco admitted. I laughed and shook my head.

"I love Narcissa already," I smiled. There was a knock on the common room door and I looked at Draco, confused. He got up and opened the door slightly, so I couldn't see who was there.

"What do you want?" he asked with a sneer.

"To talk to Leah," I heard Weasley say. Draco opened the common room door widely and let Weasley in. Draco walked past him and sat next to me again.

"Hey, Ron, what's up?" I asked with a smile. Weasley was hesitantly walking over and then Pansy frowned at me.

"My owl is sending a message to my grandma, can I borrow Alisana?" she asked.

"Sure. Alisana!" I called and she flew down from my room. She hooted softly and I stroked her.

"Pansy's sending you out, okay?" I asked and she cooed. Pansy stroked Alisana and then tied the letter to her leg.