.{42}.

Zelda awoke the next day to her doorbell repeatedly ringing

Zelda awoke the next day to her doorbell repeatedly ringing. She slumped down the stairs groggily to open her front door.

"Hi...can I help you...?"

"Morning to you too," Samus replied rather shocked. Lucina and Pat stood on each side of her.

"Sorry I just woke up."

"Aw Zel! Your eyes are all watery!"

"Pat you're so weird."

Pat winked at Samus with her tongue out cheekily. 

"But to answer your question, we are here to go dress shopping once again," Lucina chimed in.

"Oh cool! Did you guys get asked?"

They all nodded in unison. 

"Luc actually asked Robin instead! He said yes! EEEE it's adorable! You guys are in love," Pat exclaimed latching onto Lucina's arm. 

"So that's how it appears to everyone..?"

*snicker*

"Something funny, Samus?"

"Pat's totally right Luc. You're both so oblivious."

"Of all people, you should not be telling me that when it took you and Ike centuries to admit--"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH"

"Guys! We're getting off topic here," Pat calmed down, "Zel did you get asked too?"

Zelda nodded shyly.

"Um...Link did actually--"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Pat calm down!" Samus said trying to control her.

"I can't help it! I can totally see you guys getting married and having a bunch of kids--"

"WH-WHAT?!" Zelda said rather shocked. Her face was full on tomato red.

"PAT!"

"AH even your face is red, it's so cute!" Pat smirked. Zelda covered her face frantically. 

"Okay okay! Let's let Zelda get ready so we can go get this dress shopping over with," Samus urged. After Zelda went upstairs and got changed, the four girls headed out to the mall. They went into the same dress shop they got their formal dresses at. They all stopped at the entrance of the store.

"Last time we're here all together," Samus remarked.

"Aw I'm sad now! It's probably the last time I get to see you in a dress Sammie."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT"

"Better make it a good choice then!" Pat giggled.

"Oh hey guys!" a new voice sounded from behind them. All the girls turned around.