Thank You Guys!

A/N: So I woke up, had my tea, had some cereal, took a shower, then checked my laptop

...

Holy crap!

600 READS?! Why is everyone in the world the coolest?! Just wanted to say thank you to all for reading and supporting this story! I've never really written anything like this, let alone a story, and it really makes me happy that you guys like my writing!

Unfortunately, I think this story will be wrapping up soon, BUT NOT TO WORRY! I will write plenty more stories and stuff like that. I'm having trouble on what I should write about next, so if you guys have any suggestions please comment them or send me a message. Please also let me know if you have any ideas you would like to see in the story as it finishes up.

I'd like to thank three amazing people who've been supporting the story since day one:

Blue_Midnight_Moon: I don't think I've ever talked with someone as sweet as you!! Really good HP/Percy Jackson fanfic that's on hold at the moment, but you should totally check it out. The comments you leave are the best and make me so happy when I read them, thank you Blue!

Zelinkie: You are also the coolest person ever omfg! Also writing an amazing SSB story that's soooo good, y'all should check it out! Funniest comments and amazing writing, so happy you stumbled upon this story and so happy you keep supporting it, thank you too!

GlamAngel3766: Your writing tips and suggestions are much appreciated and you're the absolute sweetest! Seriously, you're too nice and I love all your opinions and thoughts you've given me. ALSO writing a really cool and interesting LOZ story that I ended up enjoying a lot, thank you so much!

With all the support I've been getting from everyone, I'm overwhelmed with all the positive feedback I've been getting. It's insane, I never thought this would happen. So thank you all for your support!

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you with the next part XD