.{3}.

A/N: Um okay so let me just say how amazed I am at the number of reads and votes I have already on this story! You guys are so sweet and now I know that you guys like my writing so far

A/N: Um okay so let me just say how amazed I am at the number of reads and votes I have already on this story! You guys are so sweet and now I know that you guys like my writing so far. Also, all the photos I use are not mine, unless specified, but whoever did them is amazing (I give you credz mysterious artists. I just put these photos together^^^). Trying to find modern pictures of Nintendo characters that aren't inaprop was very difficult, so I just wrote what I thought they should look like (again feel free to imagine them however you like!). Thanks so much! Let's continue...

Zelda looked up to see that the outstretched hand belonged to a girl with long navy hair and pale skin. Two other girls were standing behind her. 

"Looks like you may need some help," the girl said grinning down at her.

Zelda nodded gratefully and took the girl's hand, standing up.

"I'm Lucina. Over there is Samus and Palutena," she pointed out very properly. Samus smiled halfheartedly and Palutena just gave a little wave. Zelda smiled back at them while dusting herself off.

"Th-thank you..."

"Oh, and just call me Pat!" Palutena said cheerfully, "Palutena is sooo long to say." Zelda nodded reassuringly. She seemed really friendly and enthusiastic. Her green hair cascaded down her back in a long braid and on top sat a dainty golden headband. She had on a lacy white top, flared jeans with a scarf belt, and tan booties.

Lucina seemed to give off a cool and but proper attitude, but she seemed really reserved and sweet. She wore a  navy  turtleneck sweater, a navy, black and hint of a yellow plaid skirt, black tights, and ankle-high boots. 

Samus gave off a similar aura, but there was more of an IDGAF tomboy attitude about her. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail with her bangs swept to the side, and two pieces of hair hung down from the sides of her face. She wore an orange sports bra underneath a blue oversized zip-up hoodie with plain black leggings and chunky white sneakers.

"Might I ask why we found you on the floor smelling like coffee?" Lucina asked confused.

"Um it's a long story to tell--but I don't want to bore you guys! I'm actually going to be late for my next class and--oh no... I'm making you guys late too aren't I?? I'm sor--"

Samus put up a hand to stop Zelda's continuous rambling.

"You're not getting rid of us that easily. Do you even know what class you have next?"

"Um well...I think...no wait...maybe--"

"You seem like a spazz, but a cool one," Samus laughed patting Zelda on the shoulder, who was also laughing.

"AW ZEL! Your laugh is so cute!" Palutena said excitedly as linked arms with her. 

"'Zel'? You've gotta be kidding. You just met a girl and you've already given her a cheesy nickname?" Samus said sounding annoyed.

"I only give nicknames to people I'm close with" Palutena said with a posh expression her face and her index finger raised. 

"So everyone?!" Samus said angrily which Palutena responded with a smirk.

"Don't make me say yours!"

"No."

"S-"

"Pat I swear..."

"Sa-"

"Don't do this to yourself."

"Sam-"

"Pat...just...calm down...we can work this out rationally and without viole-"

"SAMMIEEEEE!!"

"THAT'S IT."

While the two were fighting, Zelda and Lucina were laughing at them from the sidelines. They then turned and faced each other.

"You seem like a very kind person, Zelda. You're very genuine," Lucina remarked. Zelda looked at her in awe. 

"Thank you I mean... you guys seem like really nice people...!"

"So do you want to be lost your first day?" Lucina asked with one eyebrow raised. She then handed Zelda her bag which still reeked of coffee.

"Or not?"

Zelda looked at her then hesitantly took her bag. She smiled in confirmation.

"You should really talk more," Lucina sighed and started making her way out of the room. Zelda stayed behind. Lucina stopped in her tracks and peered over her shoulder to look at Zelda.

"Thank you..!" Zelda said smiling.

Lucina grinned.

"Well then let's go...that means you two as well..." 

A/N: So sorry that took me so late to update! My grandma is visiting me, so I have to be social. Is the story too cheesy? Please let me know! I know I said the story is gonna pick up, but I just wanted you guys to get the feel for everyone. Zelda's really gonna get a confidence booster don't worry... I promise the drama will start soon! I'm pretty sure I'm going to update tomorrow...well I guess today since it's 1:30 am. *Sigh* major insomnia problems. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this part, please leave comments and suggestions, and I'll see you with the next part! <3 :D