.{13}.

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was in NYC overnight and ended up going home really late last night. Ahh I love the city, especially at sunset/night: anyone else? Let me know and with that let's continue...

 Ahh I love the city, especially at sunset/night: anyone else? Let me know and with that let's continue

"Uhhh..." 

Zelda stood there frozen.

Shulk just asked... me? I didn't see that one coming...

He was still standing there with his hand holding a tiny bouquet of flowers, smiling.

Well he is really sweet...

"Yea I'll go with you!"

The three girls squealed in excitement.

"R-really? For a second there I thought you were gonna say no..."

"Well you were really sweet to ask me, so thank you! I can't wait for next week."

"Cool! So I'll see you later, Zel!"

And with that Shulk waved at the girls and jogged away. Zelda was still looking in his direction, dazed.

"Wow he's calling you 'Zel' and everything?" Samus smirked.

"Earth to Zeldaaa. I'm not getting a signal. Any recent contact with speciman, Captain Luc?"

"All connections have been lost, Private Pat."

"Guys!"

Everyone laughed but Zelda.

"Aw you likeeee him," Samus said sing-songed.

"Well he is cute and super nice, but--"

"-your hormones won't calm down, we get it," Samus said plainly. Pat tried to hold in her laughter and Samus joined in. Zelda sulked a little.

I never really saw Shulk in that way before, but what if Samus and Pat are right...?

"Don't let these fools get to you. You know what you want and that's all that matters, right? Does our opinion matter that much to you?" Lucina comforted.

"I mean...you guys are my best friends, of course what you think matters to me!"

Samus and Pat stopped laughing and the three girls all looked at Zelda.

"You're a dork, you know that" Samus said.

Zelda smiled.

"You mean so much to us, Zel! We feel the same way," Pat squealed.

"Thanks guys..."

++++++++++

"MARTH! What do you think of this one?" Daisy squawked from her changing room. Marth snapped awake when he heard her voice.

"Yeah I like this one too..."

"You said that about the last 27 I put on," she huffed while rolling her eyes. She went to go try on another dress when she noticed her pile of unwanted dresses was...moving...?