.{29}.

A/N: Oh my gosh guys! I frickin love all the support my story has been getting! I feel so happy now WEEEE! Sorry...hehehe. Love you guys a lot, and with that let's continue...

The four girls were walking back from the skate-off and hopped into Lucina's car. 

"Fun night?" she asked.

"Yeah! I had no idea Link could skate so well," Pat said happily. Zelda nodded in agreement.

"Yup I agree. Still glad I'm not going anywhere with Mac."

"Ugh that was horrible! But I think he got the message since he just got up and left afterwards," Pat continued.

"Hey where's Marth and Caeda?" Zelda asked

"He drove her home, they live nearby each other," Lucina explained as she started to drive away, "Caeda had to be back at a certain time, so they left right after it was over."

Meanwhile...

"Thanks Marth for driving me home so late."

"Don't mention it, Caeda, I like driving at night."

"Will you be okay driving back? You could come in if you want before you leave?"

WHAT AM I SAYING?!  SHUSH CAEDA!!

"Uh, I um..."

"I mean uhm... nevermind! It's late anyway and you probably want to get home..."

"Sure I'll come in for a bit."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, if your parents are okay with it."

"Oh right!"

Caeda peeked through her front door and stepped inside a little, a crunching noise coming from under her foot.

"A note from my parents..."

Honey,

We went to your aunt's for the night and we decided that we're going to stay a little longer, probably until tomorrow. We'll be back when you get home from school tomorrow. Hold the fort down until we return. We love you!

~Mom and Dad

Caeda froze thinking about having the house to herself and Marth...

"Uhm looks like it's just us for tonight," Caeda said blushing, "C'mon in!"

They both stepped inside her house, Caeda closing the door behind them and flicking the lights on. 

"Whoa nice place..."

"Glad you like it...!"

Marth dashed into the living room and jumped onto the soft, plushy, couch.

"Ah, this is the softest couch ever..."

Caeda giggled at him lounging all over the place.

"You should try out my bed if you want even softer!"

"..."

At this moment Caeda knew...she fucked up.

"T-that's not at all what I meant! I-"

"Huh? No show me your bed. I wanna see!" Marth said innocently. He didn't seem to think as pervertedly as Caeda did. She just looked at him, dumbfounded, blinking in disbelief.

He's so pure! Chrom has been watching me after all. Thank you...!

"Yeah, it's right upstairs this way!"