.{4}.

A/N: Whoo! Thanks so much for all the votes, reads, and support I've been getting from all you guys, I really appreciate it

A/N: Whoo! Thanks so much for all the votes, reads, and support I've been getting from all you guys, I really appreciate it.  Amazing artwork to whoever drew these above! You all are amazing and with that, let's continue...

After their third class of the day was finished, the students at Brawl Academy have a free period. Link was in the middle of putting some of his books back into his locker. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around his chest from behind him. Link jumped a little from being surprised.

He looked back and saw that it was Peach. She giggled then pressed him up against his locker and started seducing him. Link noticed that Lucina, Samus, Palutena, and that girl Zelda were walking by, staring at them. They all turned their heads away awkwardly. Peach noticed how uncomfortable he felt and pulled away. She rolled her eyes and grabbed his wrist, hastily pulling him across the hallway. 

While he was being pulled down the hallway, everything in Link's world was now in slow motion. Especially Zelda...She was giggling with three other girls. She somehow managed to stand out from everyone else. Either way, Link couldn't take his gaze away from her. His eyes stayed focused on her until he was out the school doors. Everything returned to normal speed. 

He was now behind the school building, pressed up against the wall, continuing where he and Peach left off. He did like Peach. She had her good and bad parts like everyone else. Her pink outfits she wore just for him, her smile, her personality, her long brown hair which made him--

Peach pulled away from kissing him. "Link?"

He looked right into her eyes with a blank expression on his face.

"Look I know you don't talk much, and that's really hot and mysterious and all, but is something wrong? Am I too...I don't know you tell me."

He put his hand behind his head and shrugged, feeling nervous for some reason.

"You just seem...well, not focused on me" she chuckled .

Link cupped her hands with his and looked at her reassuringly. Peach raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"So maybe you'll refocus if you come to my place tonight?" she said seductively, placing her hands on his chest. Link took her hands off of him. He then gestured that if he was going to take her out on a proper date, he would have to work late night shifts at his job.

"Well you'll be coming home late if you choose either place..." she giggled.

Link played with his fingers, worried that Peach might not understand.

"*Sigh* I still don't get you, Link. But I guess that's what I'm stuck with. Alright you win. C'mon, let's go to lunch!" she squealed. 

After school was over, Link jumped on his skateboard and rode towards work, passing his home. He checked his watch just to make sure he wasn't running late for work, which he surprisingly wasn't.

He rode past the block of houses he passed by earlier in the day when he-- ruined someone's vegetable garden. Link sighed. He forgot he had to apologize for today. He hopped off his board and walked up to the front door. He rang the doorbell and he heard footsteps coming down a flight of steps...and then a thud. Link looked through the window in the door.

"I'm good, don't worry!" a muffled voice replied.

The door finally opened. 

"Sorry! I just cleaned the house today and the steps were really slippery so I fell...but I'm fine don't worry! How can I help y-" 

It's her...Zelda...

A/N: And yup that's where I'm leaving it. Peach makes me cringe grrr...anyone else?  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the part, please comments and suggest things, and I'll see you in the next part! XD