.{8}.

A/N: Here's the double update whoot! I hope you guys are liking the story so far, I'm trying not to make it predictable but you tell me

A/N: Here's the double update whoot! I hope you guys are liking the story so far, I'm trying not to make it predictable but you tell me. It's gonna be another longer part and switch gears a little don't worry! Anyways, with that, let's continue...

The girls looked behind them and saw that she was talking to that white-haired boy Zelda saw earlier.

"Ohhh She's talking to Robin!" Pat squealed.

"I'm surprised words are coming out of her mouth this time," Samus noted.

"We're talking about the same Lucina, right?"

"Ohh yeah. She's just a big ol' softie," Samus responded.

"Who is? You? Totally, but you refuse to believe it," a deeper, manlier voice chimed in. It was Ike with Pit standing eagerly next to him.

"Lady—I mean Pat! Can I ride on your cloud thing now, PLEASE??"

"Well I did promise I'd show you... C'mon, let's go outside Pit." and they ran out the school doors leaving Zelda with Samus and Ike.

"Hey so Samus, I know we always talk about new weapons and gear and stuff and I was-"

"Yeah I- wait do you have new gear to show me?" she asked eagerly.

"I actually wanted you to show me yours- your gear I mean. I'm always talking about my stuff and I'm curious about yours..." Ike put his hand behind his head nervously.

"O-oh... um yeah I'm mean... sure if you want," she said bashfully as they walked away together. Zelda could overhear Samus already raving about her plasma whip.

Ill catch up with them later...

Zelda began walking by herself down the hallway out of the school building when she noticed blonde hair crossing her field of vision...again.

"Link?"

He looked up at her and waved. Zelda ran down the steps towards him.

"What's up?" she asked.

He just shrugged.

"We should hang out againI Only if you're free! It was really fun yesterday, plus I have something to show you. It's not that far, we could probably walk there. Whaddaya say?"

He nodded while smiling. They began to walk together when...

"Hey, Miss!" a friendly voice called out from behind them. They both turned around. It was the blonde guy that made Zelda blush in class earlier.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt! I just was curious as to what your name was," the boy asked.

"I'm Zelda. And you?"

"Shulk."

"Nice to meet you!"

"So, Zelda, I was wondering--"