.{19}.

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks again so much for all the reads, comments, suggestions, and votes. I never thought my work would get so much attention, it means a lot. I hope everything with you guys is going great and if not, then don't linger on it too much- keep moving away from it. And with that, let's continue...

"Pat I really don't want to walk in these, can I please taken 'em off?"

"Sam, you look stunning in those heels! Beauty is pain, you know. Besides, I agreed to let you keep your hair up if you wore these."

"I am really starting to regret my decision now," Samus muttered.

The four girls finally arrived and walked up the steps to the school. When they opened the doors, the whole hallway was lit up with tiny, white twinkle lights. There were some plants covered with fake snow placed throughout the hall, and balloons and streamers hung from the ceiling. More people piled in and began to socialize.

"If this is just the hallway, I wonder what the gym looks like..." Lucina thought out loud. All of the girls walked through the gym doors to see tables (all with a super cool and extravagant centerpieces) scattered throughout the room with chairs draped in black, white, and navy blue cloths. Winter-themed decorations and the same twinkle lights covered the entire gym, making it seem much more enchanting.

"They did good this year. It actually doesn't suck..." Samus said surprised. Suddenly, the lights went out for a brief moment and a spot light shone from the front of the room where the DJ stand was. A huge thud took everyone by surprise as something hairy and brown landed from the ceiling.

"..."

When they saw the source of the noise, everyone cheered.

"DJ DK and K.Diddy!"

Donkey Kong and Diddy banged themselves on the chest repeatedly. DK started playing party music and turned on the colorful dance lights while Diddy started jumping up and down in excitement. They began to play music and soon, everyone was dancing.

"Caeda! Hey!" a voice called out.

She looked up and around to find the source of the voioce.

"M--Marth! Hi..!" she asked trying to sound casual.

"You look great!" he complimented.

"T--Thanks you too--"

"--You should be saying that to me, Marth," a new voice chimed in.

"Daisy, I already told you that 5 times since we got here."

"Well I wanna hear you say it five more times then!" Daisy leaned in so that not everyone could hear here even though everyone could, "Why are you hanging around her so much? I'm a little upset, I mean I am your girlfriend. You mean to tell me you like being friends with someone this pathetic?"

Caeda sulked. Marth lowered his head so that his bangs covered his eyes.

"Daisy lay off."

"You should be spending time with me you know. Now Peach wants us to get ready for us to properly enter the gym so we need to go," she demanded as she tugged on Marth's arm, who pulled away and continued to walk towards Peach by himself.

Meanwhile...

"I wonder where Zel is...we'd all be having more fun together if she was here with us," Pat shouted over all the noise.

"Now that you mention it, she did leave in a hurry with Shulk.  Are you suggesting something happened to her?" Lucina questioned.

"Well I mean...what do you think two people who left in hurry went to go do?" Pat smirked. Samus and Lucina exchanged glances and just rolled their eyes. They continued dancing, until they heard...