The Rules of Smash Soccer

Eleven players on each team compete for possession of the smash ball. There are four total offensive players and three defensive players including a goal keeper. 

There are two balls used in smash soccer: a regular soccer ball and the smash ball.

When competing for the soccer ball, the teams are allowed to use only their feet and non-fatal special abilities skills in order to gain possession of the ball. One may only use attacks towards the ball. If any player uses an attack on another player, depending on the injury, the game could end and result in a forfeit. The players who inflicted the attack will suffer additional consequences.

If a player shoots the soccer ball, normally, the team will receive points. Using the smash ball to shoot the soccer ball will result in 10 points.

If a player hits the smash ball enough times, its power will be transferred to that player, where they will have one shot to get the ball in the goal. It's a one on one kick between the player with the smash ball and the goalie. If the player shoots the ball and somehow misses, the goalie will bring the ball back onto the field and continue to play. If the player shoots and makes a goal, that team will receive 10 points. 

The game will play like so until time runs out and there is a clear winner.