.{5}.

A/N: (House picture above does not belong to me...but it's adorable!)Thanks again for all your support! I really mean that, I never thought this story would get as much attention as I thought it would (the publicity right now is enough for me). So thanks again and let's continue...

She was wearing  oversized, white, graphic t-shirt and black leggings while barefoot. Her hair was in the same messy bun and she had big, boxy glasses on.

"Oh you tried to help me pick up my books earlier today! What's your name again?"

Silence.

"Well, I'll find out what it is somehow. Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Zelda. What's up?"

Link looked over at her garden he ruined and pointed towards it, not making eye contact.

"Oh don't worry about it! I once drove over my Aunt Impa's garden with my bike and she chased me all around the neighborhood for about an hour."

Link raised an eyebrow. Did she grow up here? She didn't seem like someone who's been living here for a while. 

"Well, I originally came from Castle Town, probably haven't heard of it. I moved here at a very young age. It's a really small place, not a lot of people know about it."

Link's ears perked up and his eyes widened at the name of Castle Town.

"You've heard of it? Really? You must be from around there then, why don't you come inside?" she smiled with bright eyes.

Link looked at his watch anxiously.

"Don't worry I won't keep you here too long," she winked. She then opened the door wider for him and Link walked inside. He really didn't want to spend too much time here, in order to make it to his job. The house was small but good for one or two people. Link made himself comfy on the couch. He noticed that she seemed like a different person than she did today at school. Right now, she seemed so confident but somehow modest and caring; at school, she was so quiet and almost fragile. Zelda walked over to the tiny kitchen area and started to pour milk into two glasses and arranged chocolate-chip cookies on a tray.

"So you must be from Hyrule then?" she asked.

Link grunted in confirmation.

"Cool! I haven't run into anyone from home yet so it's nice to have the familiarity. I live by myself actually. This was my aunt's house but she offered it to me after my parents passed away. She stops in occasionally just to see how things are."

Link pointed to himself, indicating he went through a similar experience as well.

"You too? It gets kinda boring, living on your own, right? Glad we found each other then...!"

Link nodded in agreement. Zelda then finally came over with the tray of steaming-hot cookies and the milk and sat on the couch with him. Link eyed the food carefully. He didn't really eat sweets that often.

"Here I just finished making cookies," she suggested. Link looked at her suspiciously.

"I promise you won't regret it. If you hate it, you can leave right away, deal?"

Link nodded then hesitantly picked up a cookie, dunked it in the milk, and took the smallest bite in the world.

"You really aren't one for sweets, are you? Take a bigger bite or you won't get the full effect!"

She then grabbed the cookie from his hand and jammed it in his mouth. Link was so shocked he didn't even know what was going on. He didn't even chew the cookie at first because he was so surprised. Why did she feel the need to do that? He could feed himself just like every other normal person.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this but I had to use force," she joked.

Link started to slowly move his mouth. He then began to chew it faster, enjoying it with every bite. The cookie itself was dense and chewy, but then the chocolate kicked in and it tasted heavenly. Once he finished, he reached his hand out to take another cookie, but Zelda moved the tray away from him. Link looked at her longingly.

"I thought you said you don't like sweets..."

Link rapidly shook his head.

"But you probably can't have another one anyway since you're in such a rush to leave..."

Link shook his head even more rapidly.

"Tell you what. I'll wrap these up for you and you can take them to wherever you're going for a snack or something in case you get hungry later."

She took the cookies away and wrapped them in some tissue paper, which she then put into a tiny, paper bag and gave it to Link.

"There you go! And thanks for coming over to apologize. It was fun hanging out with you."

Link halfheartedly smiled back at her and nodded. Zelda let out a small laugh. Link turned away from her and walked away from the front door and over to his skateboard. 

Just as he left her house, before Zelda closed the door, something caught her eye. She could've sworn she just saw blonde hair on the other side of those bushes.

A/N: Yay part 5! I'm going back and editing Link's personality a little. I kinda made him a little more social than I wanted him to be (lol I know he doesn't really talk much), so if you want to, you can reread the previous parts for when Link's personality changes. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this part, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you with the next part! XD