.{10}.

A/N: Unfortunately guys, this will be my last update before I go to camp ;(. I'll be back in two weeks though, so just hang tight! Sorry for playing with y'all's emotions, but that's my job I guess... Please don't get discouraged, it's the last thing I want you guys to feel, and with that, let's continue...

Zelda woke up to the sight of the white leather from her couch. She then turned from facing the backboard of her couch to the rest of her small living room, and rested on her elbow. She rubbed her eyes, still waking up, and began to sit up straight. She was in the middle of stretching when she heard her doorbell ring. She slowly got up, still half asleep, and walked to open her front door.

"Link?"

"..."

"What are you doing here?"

"..."

Zelda blinked a couple of times in shock.

"Did you need something?"

Link reached for his back pant pocket and pulled out a flyer. It was for an amusement park. They were having a special deal on passes for rides this weekend. Zelda stared at the flyer for a moment then connected the dots.

"Wait yea let's go!"

Link made a thumbs-up gesture as a response. It seemed like he wanted to go there for a while but never got the chance to.

Peach probably told him she didn't want to go or something. He must've been let down...

"Just lemme get changed and then we can go. Just give me a few minutes."

Zelda ran up the stairs as to not keep Link waiting. She opened her wardrobe and pulled out a lilac-colored, spaghetti-strapped tank top with a matching cardigan, a mini circle skirt with a floral pattern, and some white slip-on trainers. Her hair was down, with her two awkward strands of her hanging by her face. She came scurrying down the stairs, panting.

"Thanks for being patient!"

Links cheeks became a little rosy.

Cute... he thought.

They started to walk out of her driveway and waited for the bus to come pick them up. After about 30-45 mins, they finally reached the park. Bright lights and screaming children were heard in the distance.

"We're here!"

They crossed the entrance to the park, bought their tickets, and decided which rides they should go on first. Link was looking at one in particular, which was probably the most extreme rollercoaster there. He smiled widely at the thought of riding it.

"You wanna ride... that one?" Zelda observed.

He nodded eagerly. Zelda looked away from him nervously. She wasn't really one to go on such extreme rides like this.

What did I get myself into...*mental face-palm*

Link looked at her reassuringly, sensing how tense she was. He pointed towards another ride, not forcing her to get on the ride he picked.

"No! I--I'll ride it with you..." she said determinedly.

Link raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I'm sure! Now let's go before I change my mind."

They climbed up the walkway to the ride, gave their tickets, and sat next to each other on the ride. Zelda was shaking. Link pointed to the exit, giving her another out. 

"I'm fine! Besides, I have to get this over with at some point, you know?" she said, trying to look like she was enjoying herself.

Link grinned calmly, trying to relax her. At this point, the ride jolted forward and started moving, which caused Zelda to immediately latch onto Link's arm. She quickly removed herself once she realized she squeezed his arm to death. Link gestured his arm out for her to hold onto, but Zelda politely refuse. She didn't want to be a bother to him. He turned his head back to the front of the ride where they reached the highest point of the track.

Zelda closed her eyes and buried her face in her hands. She felt the coaster drop and accelerate with great speed, her hair flying all over the place. She felt uneasy until she heard laughter. She finally looked up to see him smiling and laughing at the thrill of the ride. This reassured her, and she began to laugh with him. It honestly wasn't as bad as she thought, but seeing Link enjoy himself put her at ease.

After the ride was over, the two of them stopped to get ice cream.

"That was actually kinda fun! Thanks for helping me relax. I felt much better with you there."

Link grinned and flexed his muscles as a joke, playfully bragging about how strong he was to tease her.

"You know what?"

As Link turned to face her, Zelda grabbed her ice-cream and dabbed Link's nose with it, leaving a pink dollop of ice-cream on it. She laughed and Link groaned.

"Sorry the opportunity was there, I had to take it."

Zelda pulled out a small tissue from a packet in her bag and wiped Link's nose clean.

"All gone!"

Again, I could've done that myself... Link thought to himself.

They rode a bunch of other rides until the sun started to set, which is when they decided to go home.

"I liked this! Thanks for asking me to come, Link."

He nodded in response. The two of them proceeded to talk on the way back to the bus stop (well Zelda mostly) but suddenly stopped when they heard another familiar, prissy cackle in the distance. It was no shocker to them to find...

Peach.

With...Shulk...?

A/N: OOOH THE CLIFFHANGER! Don't worry it's not what you think...or is it? That's it for now folks. I'll see you in two weeks and I promise to continue the story! Thanks for all the support! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things to me, and I'll see you with the next part! XD Bye for now!