.{11}.

A/N: I'm back everyone! Camp was so fun but I was supposed to come back yesterday and my flight got delayed a bunch of times then cancelled. I was waiting at the airport for 5 hours to find all this out, then had to go back to camp for one more night. Finally, I got driven home and now I can update! It was a TIME but now let's move on...!

Peach led Shulk down an alley and started talking to him. Zelda and Link strode closer to them, incognito, but before they could listen in, the park announcement speaker went off.

"IT IS NOW 10:30. THE PARK WILL BE CLOSING SHORTLY. ALL VISITORS MUST EXIT THE PARK AS SOON AS THEY CAN. THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON."

Link was still making his way over to Peach and Shulk, when Zelda pulled on his green parka. He looked back at her confused.

"I'm curious too, and we definitely shouldn't let this go, but we should probably go. The park's closed now."

Link reluctantly looked back at Peach and Shulk, who were now running down the dark alley.

Link figured that there was no use trying, so he looked back at Zelda and began to walk alongside her. There was silence the entire way back, but it wasn't awkward. It was the kind of silence you sometimes need to have. They got on the bus and rode back to the stop near Zelda's house. When they got off, a raindrop splashed on Link's shoulder, then another, and another, until it was pouring. They then started running to Zelda's house. Falling behind, Zelda was struggling to run and accidentally slipped on a puddle and fell to the ground. Link stopped in his tracks, turned around, and ran back to help Zelda. Her knee was bleeding and when she tried to stand she couldn't.

She must've twisted her ankle or something...

"Sorry I'm probably the weakest person you've ever met huh? I bruise so easily," Zelda laughed.

Then they saw lightning and heard thunder and Link hastily put her arm around his shoulder and ran/walked as quickly as he could. Link's house was in view and as soon as they got to the front door, Link impatiently rummaged in his pocket until he clutched onto his keys. He unlocked the door, opened it, stumbled in, and closed the door with his foot, locking it behind him. He brought Zelda into his living room and set her down on the couch as gently as possible. He scurried to the kitchen where he opened and closed many drawers a bunch of times, until he found his first aid kit. He grabbed it and ran back to Zelda. Her leg wouldn't stop bleeding. Link opened the kit and pulled out some alcohol wipes. He hesitated before he cleaned her scrape.

"Thanks... I'm sorry again. I can do it myself though."

Link insisted since the roles were reversed and now he was the one being extra courteous. He began to rub the wipe onto her cut, which caused her to squint in pain. He stopped immediately.

"You're fine..." she squinted.

Link put the wipe back on her skin, cleaning the wound until no more blood was visible and placed a large band-aid over the cut. He then reached into the kit again and grabbed a wrap for her ankle. He wrapped it around her leg and secured it with a silver clasp.

"I can't thank you enough, seriously Link."

He just smiled and sat beside her on the couch.

"I feel awful. You're freezing and wet and I just slowed you down," Zelda rambled as she sulked back into the couch. She felt Link lightly punch her in the arm. She looked up at him and he was still grinning, which made her feel a whole lot better.

"Hey I might get a bruise from that!" she joked, "I appreciate you bringing me to your place and fixing me up. It's really nice by the way... your home."