.{2}.

A/N: Thanks guys for 2 votes and 5 reads already on the 1st part! I know it's very little but in my eye, every little counts. Also, kinda basing off the characters appearances from the photos I'll  post above; however feel free to imagine them as you prefer (this was just a guideline of some sort). So let's continue from where we left off...

Professor Mewtoo looked up from writing her name down on a sheet of paper, eyes wide. He blinked a few times then returned to finishing writing. His focus was still on writing but he continued to talk.

"Well, Ms. Harkinian, I suppose it's only natural for you to get lost in a school this big on your first day."

Everybody turned and faced Zelda in awe. Her chestnut brown hair was in a messy bun and she wore a plain, lilac-colored hoodie, black, cropped leggings, and white sneakers. Her face became red and she looked down at her desk while playing with her fingers. Link noticed something glowing from her hand, but it seemed like it was covered up or trying to be hidden. 

"Ahem"

Link turned to look at Peach, who shot him a disapproving look at him. It was the kind of a look that said "why are you looking at her so much, cut it out." Link motioned for her to calm down and that it was nothing. 

"Class!"

The whole class whipped their heads around to face Mewtoo. He paused then finally resumed his lesson on strategies when fighting an opponent using magic. After 45 minutes, the bell rang and everyone got up out of their seats in a hurry. Zelda just finished packing her bag, when Peach went up to talk to her.

"Hiii! So you said your name was Zelda, right?."

"Yep...! Who are--"

"Just call me Peach. Future queen of the Mushroom Kingdom. That's Daisy and Rosalina. OOO I loveee your hoodie, looks comfy!"

"Well..."

While Peach was still conversing with Zelda, Link, who usually waits for Peach after class, saw that she winked in the direction in front of her. Link looked behind Zelda and saw that Rosalina and Daisy had already poured some coffee inside her bag. On top of that, they also made sure all her books fell out of her bag and onto the floor. Wanting to help, Link ran to go grab some paper towels from the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh, so sorry! I accidentally bumped into you and spilled my coffee everywhere. I suck!" Rosalina said trying not to sound fake. Daisy was having difficulty holding in her laughter.  

"It's okay! I was standing in your way, don't worry about it!" Zelda replied with a cute smile. 

"Rosalina! You have to be more careful," Peach said sounding 'concerned'. 

The three girls giggled and walked out of the classroom altogether, leaving Zelda with her books sprawled out all over the floor and her stuff smelling like coffee. Link darted back with a roll of paper towels, bent down onto the floor to help clean the mess. While he was doing so , he tried to find the glowing light on her hand again, which he couldn't find at this time, mysteriously. Just as he was about done, someone grabbed his ear and yanked him away from the floor. He groaned a little from the pain. All he could see was Zelda smiling and giving a little wave to him as he was being dragged out of the room. Once he was out of the room, Zelda had the whole room to herself.

He was a nice for helping... thanks... she thought to herself.

She suddenly heard the classroom door open and footsteps walking closer to her. Someone's hand was outstretched in front of her, wanting to help her.

A/N: Yay part 2! I know the first part was long but hopefully, the rest will be a more manageable amount. The pace is going to pick up a little so don't worry, there will be some "action" (hehehehe). Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you in the next part XD