.{18}.

A/N: Sorry I'm failing my duties as updating as often as I should! I'm getting home later than usual bc of this daytime summer class course for fashion design, so the updates will be a little postponed. Anyways, I hope you guys are great, thanks for the support, and with that let's continue...

It was the afternoon right before the semi-formal and school was just let out for the day

It was the afternoon right before the semi-formal and school was just let out for the day. Everyone was dashing back to their homes to get ready. Zelda offered her place to get ready for the formal, and so, all four girls headed over towards her place. On the way there, the four girls ran into Caeda, walking by herself.

"Caeda hey!" Pat said joyfully.

Caeda looked up and smiled sweetly when she saw Pat and the rest of the gang.

"Hi Pat...! Are you guys all coming tonight for the semi-formal?"

"We are! How about you?"

"I am yes...I'm really excited...! It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun."

"You're not getting ready by yourself are you?" Zelda chimed in.

Caeda nodded bashfully.

"Why don't you come over my place and get ready with the rest of us? It'll be way more fun!" 

"You...are you sure Zelda? I...I don't want to impose!"

"The last thing you'd be doing is imposing Caeda. We want you to get ready with us," Lucina reassured. 

Caeda paused for a moment then her face lit up.

"Okay sure thank you guys! Let me just go back to my place and get my dress and makeup."

"Sounds good! Here's my address, we'll see you soon!" Zelda said kindly.

The four girls parted ways from Caeda for now and hurriedly made their way to Zelda's house. They bursted through the front door, carrying their bags of makeup, dresses on hangers, and shoeboxes.

"Alright let's commence! We have about 3 and a half hours to get ready," Lucina exclaimed. All the girls hurried inside and sprawled out to any available room or bathroom. The four girls just stood back to look at all the chaos happening.

"Uhm three and a half hours is a while, you guys really need all that time to get ready?" Samus asked confused.

"YES," the three girls shouted.

"Geez alright I was just commentating."

"There's actually more room in the basement, you guys wanna head down there?" Zelda suggested.

"You have a basement? But this house is so tiny and cute, why didn't you tell us?" Pat asked puzzled. 

"I guess it never came up, I'm sorry! There's a shower down there too, if you guys need..."