Chapter fourteen Well...

Chapter Fourteen

I must have passed out, because when I woke back up I was on a plane. huh, who would have known, even insane vampire clans use northwest airlines, Kim and Kanye must be so proud. I sat up and looked around, the plane was empty apart from Jane standing in front of the curtain that would let me into the first class section, that's right they don't even have the decency to out their hostage in first class, they stuck me in coach! I looked behind me, and there was a huge hulking man standing there, one I had never seen before. I turned back around, and sitting in the seat next to was Alec. I gasped and covered my mouth, stopping myself from screaming. "What do you want." I said fear ad hate mixing in me.

"I'm not here to answer your questions, Aro wants you." He said plainly, before grabbing my wrist, making it feel like it was breaking, and toeing me into the first class section of the plane, Jane giving me a look that made me wish this plane crashed right now and ended my suffering.

Alec pushed me into a seat, and before I knew it, Aro was next to me, trapping me again. "Clara, I am very sorry if you are in discomfort."

"No, I enjoy having a pain blackout and waking up on a plane going god knows where." I said sarcastically. "Especially when all of it starts as soon as I get home and try to go to bed." I squint my eyes at him, and then I hear Jane growl behind me, she had followed us through the curtain and glared at me for what I said. "Yes I'm talking about you." I said, knowing it was stupid, but if I'm going to die in the next twenty four hours, I wanted to go down insulting and fighting. Completely reasonable.

Jane made the face indicating she was about to inflict serious pain on me, when Aro waved her off and she glared down. "I am sorry Clara." He set his hand on mine, that tricky little bastard was reading every thought I have ever had before I knew it. Every memory, Every emotion, every action, Aro could see them all. I yanked my hand away, but not before he saw everything. "You have quite fascinating thoughts." He said giving me a creepy smile that made me want to punch his teeth back into his vampire skull.

"Just tell me what you want with me!" I said, balling my fists up, and Alec, Jane, and the big dude all hissed at me. I wanted to scream shut up at them, but I was already so epically screwed already, I didn't want to make it even worse now, awe who am I kidding. I looked back glaring. "Shut up." I said, and Jane looked more mad than normal, but then again, I would be too if I was a stupid person who enjoyed the pain and suffering of innocent people like her.

"You knw I to much of our world, so it's either die or join us." Aro said in that creepy voice that made you understand why Jane looked so tortured, or constipated... you never know with her. "Your mother hade wonderful powers, but she broke one of our rules, we had to kill her."

"RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!?" I raised my voice, and if I weren't human I would slap red right off his eyes.

"I do apologize for that, but it had to be done." I was so enraged I was beyond words. "Based off your mothers powers," he continued, not even looking at me anymore, "we suspect yours will be beyond great, succeeding your mothers, maybe even Jane and Alec's powers. You could be very valuable." Jane was sulking, now I understand her hate toward me, Aro put me over her.

"So what's with the plane?" I asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Do you plan on flying me to my doom unless I agree?" I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. I didn't get answer, all I got was Alec grabbing my wrist, which still hurt, and dragging me back to coach to sit in my seat. From this point on, I am eternally screwed.

___________________________

I know this chapter is weird, but answers are coming and I really felt like making Clara back mouth Jane, mainly because I really wanted to add more emotion, and show off Clara's bad side. she can be mean when she wants too.

Comment and tell me what you thing, vote, share, and give a reaction please!