Our Love

How pointless was life

Before mine had you.

Such  careless

Reckless  things I would do.

Now I am immortal

Or at least in immortal love.

Magical moments

The stuff dreams are made of.

Devouring our memories

With my eyes,  with my mind.

New expressions or features

I am constantly trying to find.

Grateful for your love

Longing for your touch when you are not here.

So perfect a lover

Our relationship causes no fear.

Only trust unbroken

Promises kept true.

Knowing for me

Anything you would do.

How I love when I sleep

And you keep me safe in your arms.

Sitting and looking

Into the dark blanketed sky at the stars.

Starring at me

Even if for only a second

Each time you do so

I feel the ambrosia of heaven.

Nichole had such a wonderful way to express what she was feeling in words, don't you agree?

All she ever really wanted was to be loved. Now that I have read so much of her poetry, I can see she held the dream of magical true love on such a high pedestal.

I know by the date on this poem, that she wrote it when her love for the guy that mistreated her was new. If only he could have seen what he had, and treated her the way she deserved. He would have had a woman that would have loved him through the ages, unconditionally.

IF  is such a big words at times, and IF ONLY  almost always starts a sad statement.

Please don't get trapped in a IF ONLY world. Yes this poem of Nichole's was when the relationship was new and she was happy, but IF ONLY she could have seen what a jerk he was, she could have avoided so much pain.

I know it's hard to hear negative things about someone or something that you are passionate about. I only ask that you listen, really listen to what those who care about, and love you, have to say.

I speak from experience, there have been two times in my life that I just knew everyone around me was stupid! They were not stupid, I was blinded.

So for just a moment, maybe you could take a step back and look at what is going on in your world. Take a moment to consider what "everybody" is telling you. Can everyone around you really be wrong? Perhaps in reality you just want them all to be wrong so much, that you just ignore their words. I'm just sayin'......