Dec 29, 1980 - March 30, 2004

In Loving Memory Of An Incredible Young Woman, My Beautiful Baby Girl, Nichole Danielle Ball

My beautiful baby girl, I prayed for God to bring you to me. After nine long months of anticipation, my prayers were answered on December 29, 1980. God sent me one of his precious Angels to love. I don't understand why you only got to stay a precious 23 short years, but I will forever treasure every moment I have been blessed to share with you. Stay safe with the Angels and be happy Baby Girl. I hope they know how blessed they are to share your love, your heart and your wit. You will be missed more than words can express. I wish I could tell the world how special you are, but those of us who were fortunate enough to share your life know, and will strive to honor your memory with laughter and love. No more worries Baby, no more struggles, only happiness. A part of my heart goes with you sweetheart, keep it safe until we are together again.

Love Eternally, Momma

This is how Nichole's obituary appeared in our local newspaper. 

My wish to tell the world how special Nichole was, was granted. You allowed me to share her with you, and I thank you.

If you enjoyed this book of Nichole's poetry, please remember to vote. Thank you.

THE END.